Level 8

Tourist attraction

Gate way of indiaGate way of india

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Tourist attraction

Hello @PapiaMandal

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides. I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal. Thanks for sharing the photo of Gate way of India. Can you please add some more photos and description about the place so that the post will be more informative. I suggest you to read Welcome to Photography Board so that will you will know more about Photography board. 

As you are new to connect, I recommend you to check out these tips to help you settle down into Connect and know more about the Local Guides program :

• Help Desk : Help Desk is home to many threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect
  • Tips: Using Local Guides Connect : For, well, tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Local Guides Help Center :  To find more information about the program as well as ways to contribute great content to Google Maps
  • The five core values of Connect : Helpful and Motivative guidelines

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Thank you so much to.guide me.I will follow you definitely what you suggest me @Niraj Bhusal

Level 8

Tourist Attraction

Front view of gate way of IndiaFront view of gate way of India

Front view of gate of indiaFront view of gate of india

Side view of gate way of indiaSide view of gate way of india

Beside gate way of indiaBeside gate way of india

Gate way of India is one of the most historical place in India.T he structure is built in 1924.Contruction cost this monument was total approximately 21 lack was borne by Indian govt.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Tourist Attraction

Hi @PapiaMandal

Thanks for sharing this post with the community. 

To improve your posts and make them more engaging I suggest you to read the following articles:

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Nice click @PapiaMandal

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you so much @NareshDarji

Google Moderator

Hi @PapiaMandal,

The Gate way of India looks truly impressive! Is it close to where you live?

By the way, please note that I'm merging your post with this already existing thread, Tourist attraction, as they share the same topic. 

Also, remember that there's a 1,000 photo limit on Connect. You can check out these two posts for tips on how to better manage your photo posts:

Hope you find this information useful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Ok @DeniGu, I definitely follow your advice and read it and I try my best.

Thank you so much 🙂

Its in Mumbai and I live in navi mumbai very close to mumbai.