Pea's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Tips for Giving Kudos?

Dear @SusanLewis,

I think you are brilliant. You are not only funny, you are totally wasted here 😉
Just one serious note though, unless you plan to get into serious trouble, you need to immediately take away your soft promotion photos at the bottom of your posts. You will be reported as a spammer and might get banned from the Local Guides program altogether.

The official program rules state that you are not allowed to promote anything other than LG stuff.

Happy mapping and do keep in touch.

Best wishes, JeroenM

Level 8

@SusanLewis

Thank you for being you.

It is time for bed, where I m at the moment, so I m keeping it short.

Some people promote their businesses or product blatantly. You did not mention your business or even what you do, but posted a photo with some marketing wisdom and a link to your business website below your messages to me.

That's what I meant with soft promotion. Subtle, yet still breaking the rules.

I love learning too and think the Local Guides Program is a great and a meaningful way to spend free time and contribute.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Tacettin,

I've already asked you the same question in G+, but I still curious as you did not reply to me: Wich is the reason for a L8 local Guide to spam in here (and in G+)?

This is something really difficult for me to understand: why you want to burn a long time as LG just to put everywhere the same photo?

So please edit your post and remove your photo. I can do it by myself, but this is something that you should do by yourself.

Thanks

Ermes

Level 8

@SusanLewis

Your marketing website is embedded in the quote photo. That's why I urged you to remove the photo.

And thank you for the dream wishes, I m planning on it 😁

Connect Moderator

Hi @SusanLewis

I have removed that, even if it wasn't spam (or soft spam) just to avoid any doubts 🙂

I like the high level of the conversation between you and @JeroenM

Very helpful. Sometimes I like to read interesting post. If you move back to my previous reply in this thread, you can see how is possible to spam with photos.

What really surprised me (going back to the subject of this thread) is that somebody gave a kudo to that spam.

Kudos should be an acknowledge of valuable content @AgoesSantosa. In my opinion there is no limit to the quantity of kudos that we can give, but of course is difficult to believe that in one hour a person can really read 500 post, or even watch 500 photos in different posts

Ermes 

Level 8

Dear @ErmesT and @SusanLewis

I won't talk too much in here.

I will show the fact.First Warning I gotFirst Warning I got

2nd2nd

3rd3rd

The system had prove that I did it with my own fingers. And sure I read the post.

I did it a free no need paid or prize.

Badge ? It is just a bunch of pixels.

It is nothing for me, but my contribution for google maps is everything. 

I won't have a personal isue. We are here are friend could be a big family. I love all the ppl in this comunity.

I only try to make ppl happy or feel happy to be here. Not angry with me.

Level 8

actually i give kudos for agreement, for a great post and content. or for nice info or education. etc

Best Regards

Rizki

Level 8

I kudoed this, for irony 🙂

Level 9

Dear Lucio V,

Total Page Views 40523

Total Messages Read 71177

Topics Started 186

Replies 2,654

You have done so much work viewed 40523 pages. I think your hobby must be of reading. Thanks a lot contributing so much time for the society through Google map. How many reviews have you written besides posting photos please?

With regards,

Sincerely 

Anil 

A K Sharma