HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The season of New Soba: Buckwheat flour Noodle in Japan (新そばの季節)

Thanks for the invitation @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Japan is part of my bucket list., One day I will come... 🤗

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

@SarahKa

Yeah, the flavor is very important for a good food and drink.

I love also coffee. One of the interesting points of coffee is it changes its taste by flavor. The relationship of the human sense of taste and brain is one of the very interesting themes for all cooks:)

Connect Moderator

Wooo, @Sagir!

It sounds great!!! At that time definitely let me know it, please!

Google Moderator

Hey @HiroyukiTakisawa,

As always amazing post and great photos. Thank you so much for sharing. Soba is one of my favorite Japanese dish. When I was in Japan before 2 years, there was a Soba making workshop and I tried to make it. It was а memorable experience. Here are some photos. 

Caption: A photo of  me while making Soba.Caption: A photo of me while making Soba.Caption: A photo of handmade Japanese noodles - Soba.Caption: A photo of handmade Japanese noodles - Soba.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Ivi_Ge

It's a great experience!
My friend seems to make Soba this weekend. I have done it too but I forgot because it was a long time ago.
Someday I want to learn it again 😉

I hope a lot of foreign people to know Soba's charm. Thank you for sharing your good experience information and photos!

Level 9

@HiroyukiTakisawa besides you teach us what is soba; you get us more important information to eat and enjoy this Japanese dish such as what other ingridients can accompany the soba, preferably eating when it gets cold and you advice drinking the water where the soba was cooked. Excellent post, as always!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 6

@HiroyukiTakisawa, your recipe seems to be delicious. Here (in Tunisia), we rarely consume buckweet, it's used to make Crêpes (the famous french Crêpes Bretonne). You should give the tips and the tricks to make my own Buckweet Soba (as i have a deep passion to pasta). Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

that looks so good!!!!!!!

Connect Moderator

You are welcome 🙂 @BeatrizAguilar

I'll post such article sometimes. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Moadh_AYARI

Unfortunately, I don't know how to the detail of making Buckwheat flour.
So I suggest. Come to Japan and try to attend a Soba making workshop like @Ivi_Ge 's post!

I'll be big welcome you! Hahaha :-)))