LuisMGonzalez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: The day Google (and a snow blizzard) made possible a family reunion 15 years in the making

WOW @LuisMGonzalez your story is very touching! This is a testimony that everything in life (both good and bad) happens for a ready. I'm really happy you were able to reunite with your family after 15 years.

Level 10

Re: The day Google (and a snow blizzard) made possible a family reunion 15 years in the making

@ChinonsoOnukwugha thank you for your comment. Yes, everything happens for a reason. XOX.

Connect Moderator

First time hearing about your personal story @LuisMGonzalez  and it was really touching and I'm so glad you managed to meet up with your family in Florida! I do remember that the Telegram group chat was ablaze when we found out you were arriving that evening and those that was at the hotel was super excited to meet you! I am so glad you got the warm welcome after all the travelling and that you enjoyed every minute of Connect Live!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

What a sweet story. The universe has way of organising coincidence to favour our intention. Having a reunion with your family is what touches it. I could share the nostalgic feeling of seeing your siblings after long absence .I am really happy for you to have this reunion and at same getting to connect live 2019. 

Level 9

Nice recap @LuisMGonzalez  thank you for sharing with us....

Connect Moderator

Hi @LuisMGonzalez ! 

I enjoyed so much your recap! I am so happy for you to had that waited meeting with your family before Connect Live! As we say in spanish... "no hay mal que por bien no venga"!!

That snow blizzard was a special gift for you my friend!!

I am so happy to have met you in Connect Live. We spent a lot of funny moments together with the other Spanish speakers. You are a great local guide and I hope we can meet again some day! Perhaps in Argentina... perhaps in Canada.... perhaps if we are luckiest enough, in another Connect Live... who knows. 

20191115_102829.jpg

If you want me to read your post or your comment, please tag me as @Cecilita so I can see it.

Buenos Aires, Argentina | Argentina Local Guides | My Google Maps
- New in Connect? Start Here!
- How to be more green? Click Here!
- Best Places to visit in Bs As: Click here!
- Social Media: Instagram | Twitter

Level 10

@Cecilita querida, what a surprise reading your beautiful comment to my post. What a gorgeous picture of us. I think it is from the final day at San Jose, I can tell cause we are really close (LOL). As everyone knows a day passed on a Connect Live is equal to a year of exchange in the outside world. So we were old friends already at the moment that picture was taken. Wishing you all the best and crossing all my fingers hoping we will be blessed again with the unique experience of sharing a Connect Live edition. Besos enormes, guapa!

Level 10

@NirmalTeja  it was my pleasure.

Level 10

@AdrianLunsong thank you for your kind words. It was really short the time we exchanged but it was always full of good vibes and energy. You are an amazing LG and a very funny guy. I wish I will be able to jump like you in my pictures, LOL. Have a blast, amigo.

Level 10

@Emmik20 indeed it was the Universe (with a little help from our friends at Google, LOL). Thank you very much for your words and good thoughts. Best of luck and #letsguide