LuisMGonzalez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The day Google (and a snow blizzard) made possible a family reunion 15 years in the making

@Tanvir_Hasan thank you for reading. All the best to you too.

Level 10

Re: The day Google (and a snow blizzard) made possible a family reunion 15 years in the making

@TheEagleEye much obliged.

Level 10

@RiccyB Grazie Riccardo, same here. It was a pleasure meeting you and I think we learned a lot during our session. Ciao !

Level 10

@GaganMishra thank you for your comment on my post. Yes, indeed it was amazing and I will never forget it. All the best to you too.

Level 10

@SebaasC gracias mil por tan hermosas palabras. Agradecido con la vida por esta maravillosa oportunidad y comprometido a seguir apoyando este programa con todo mi esfuerzo. Gracias por tus coomentarios sobre mis compatriotas que sin dudas ven en tu bello país una mejor opción de vida para ellos y sus familias.

Abrazo grande.

#Letsguide 

Level 9

@LuisMGonzalez this is a wonderful story, with a happy ending. Your family’s meeting in 15 years is something incredible. I can imagine what emotions you had when meeting them. I'm glad no barriers stopped you  and you were able to visit Connect Live 2019 and to meet your relatives.

All the best from Ukraine!

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much @LuisMGonzalez, haha actually we have the same name but just in a different translation lol .. but why I should care, of course not! That's has been a huge pleasure.

A big big hug from Italy.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 8

Que gran historia @LuisMGonzalez , me encantó conocerte. Recuerdo bien la historia que me contaste sobre tu trabajo en el Banco de Canadá y como poco a poco lograste establecerte en un país ajeno al tuyo. Me diste inspiración ya que en poco tiempo me voy en busca de algo similar. Abrazo desde México! 

Food and Drinks. Football. Music. Travel.
Level 10

@gandrabur_chik you are very kind. Thank you for your comment.

Level 10

@pacomorett el placer fue todo mío. Te deseo y auguro mucho éxito en tus planes. Recuerda que tienes un amigo si tienes alguna pregunta o duda y mi experiencia puede servir de algo. Gran abrazo.