Vratsagirl's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Secret Garden Cafe, Galway City, Ireland

THE SECRET GARDEN Just reading that name, wouldn't you want to go?

It's so tempting with the promise of secrecy and seclusion. Believe me it is a fantastic place to be when in Westend 

The Secret Garden Cafe, Galway CityThe Secret Garden Cafe, Galway City

There is a magical garden at the back where you can sit out all year around surrounded by pots and plants and the occasional cat. 

Beautiful plants @ the Secret GardenBeautiful plants @ the Secret Garden

The Secret Garden ,GalwayThe Secret Garden ,Galway

The Secret Garden, GalwayThe Secret Garden, Galway

The Secret Garden ,Galway cityThe Secret Garden ,Galway city

fabulous cappuccino at the Secret Garden, Galway Cityfabulous cappuccino at the Secret Garden, Galway City

They not only have a fab garden but a n amazing selection of teas as well Exciting tea selection @ The Secret Garden GalwayExciting tea selection @ The Secret Garden Galway

Secret Garden Galway citySecret Garden Galway city

This is also a place for art exhibitions, shows, gigs and presentations. They serve vegetarian food and many tasty treats 

Galway Ireland 

The Secret Garden, William St West, Galway, Ireland
7 comments
Level 8

The Secret Garden Cafe, Galway City, Ireland

THE SECRET GARDEN Just reading that name, wouldn't you want to go?

It's so tempting with the promise of secrecy and seclusion. Believe me it is a fantastic place to be when in Westend 

The Secret Garden Cafe, Galway CityThe Secret Garden Cafe, Galway City

There is a magical garden at the back where you can sit out all year around surrounded by pots and plants and the occasional cat. 

Beautiful plants @ the Secret GardenBeautiful plants @ the Secret Garden

The Secret Garden ,GalwayThe Secret Garden ,Galway

The Secret Garden ,Galway cityThe Secret Garden ,Galway city

fabulous cappuccino at the Secret Garden, Galway Cityfabulous cappuccino at the Secret Garden, Galway City

They not only have a fab garden but a n amazing selection of teas as well Exciting tea selection @ The Secret Garden GalwayExciting tea selection @ The Secret Garden Galway

Secret Garden Galway citySecret Garden Galway city

This is also a place for art exhibitions, shows, gigs and presentations. They serve vegetarian food and many tasty treats 

If you want to learn more about WestEnd I have many more stories and photos in my blog Postcards From Ireland

Connect Moderator

Re: The Secret Garden Cafe, Galway City, Ireland

Hi @Vratsagirl 

I have merged your posts with the same content. If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to repost it. You can simply make an edit.

Press the three blue dots on your post then click on "edit"

Caption: command for editing a post in ConnectCaption: command for editing a post in Connect

Google Moderator

Hi @Vratsagirl ,

Thank you for this post! This place doesn't look like the typical urban cafe to grab your coffee and go which is the reason why I love it. I like the interior, it looks very nice and cosy and not crowded at all. Did you try anything special from the menu? 

If I ever happen to visit Westend, I will make sure to check if this coffee shop still exists.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT 

Thank you for merging my posts, actually it was an uploading error, it appeared twice and I couldn't find where to delete the second post. 

Thank you for the tip, I am still new here and finding my way around.

Greetings from Galway 😊

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi when we visited it was pretty quiet but believe me it's not always like that, can get pretty crowded!i

I zf you are looking for a cosy spot, that is definitely the place..and yes it is still there 😊

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Vratsagirl 

BTW, I need to add an important note: please edit your signature, removing your website from there. It appears to be a professional website (beautiful too), and in here it is considered "self advertising", that is not allowed in the community

"If you are in need of updating your online content or giving your brand a new look don't hesitate to contact me.  
Instagram, Facebook and Twitter management available
Give yourself time to do what you love most and let me do all the digital work for you"

Thank you

Level 8

No problem, it's going down now!