cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Largest Revolving Restaurant

Level 9

When you finally get one, she will be so proud of you! Like; she will be dating one of the smartest and selfless guys in Mexico. 

You are really smart, I can surely wait to meet her, only the best is deserving of you, please tell your Aunts this; "Ewaade said only the best girl deserves me, finding her will sure take some time, I am Lalo for a reason"

Happy Birthday to Daddy in arrears. 

All I wanted to know was a description  from a feminine perspective 😊 and I got all of that juicy details 

Thanks for sharing with me @LaloPadilla 

Connect Moderator

Está bien que se mueva lento @Jesi , aunque no dudo que sería divertido con un poco más de velocidad , alcohol y un lugar que da vueltas rápidamente ¿Qué podría salir mal? 

Sí , fue bueno poder visitarlo, por fin lo puedo tachar de la lista! 

Level 8

Hi @LaloPadilla yes, for sure! 😊

doc_dells ❤️
Tangerang Local Guides
INDONESIA
Connect Moderator

Indeed @davidhyno , it is a great experience!

There should be a revolving restaurant close to you , if you ever go don't forget to share some photos here on Connect !

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot for your comment @Ewaade_3A  and I will tell my aunts what you said !

Level 9

You are welcome, dear Lalo! @LaloPadilla 

😊 Hmmm, see as my head dey swell

Someone somewhere  in Mexico will be repeating to Mexicans what one Ewaade in Nigeria  has said 😁

Please share a hug to them from me

Connect Moderator

This is an amazing restaurant. I've already saved Bellini as my want to go list whenever I visit Mexico someday @LaloPadilla 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I've never been to a revolving restaurant before, but now I could imagine that Bellini is a great place to enjoy good foods and wine with beautiful views and beloved people. A dining experience in the highest place that I've been before is probably in SKYE that is located on 56th floor. I had dinner there and really enjoyed the beautiful night view of Jakarta.

Now I couldn't agree more with @Ewaade_3A 

You should find a girlfriend, Louis. Make you auntie stop asking and then take your girlfriend to a romantic place just like Bellini 😊

You go, boy!!

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your comment @Velvel , and also for sharing Skye, I couldn't resist to take a look at some photos and the view is amazing, I hope I can visit it one day!