fasi6083's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Beautiful University (KFUPM) Beach

Khobar is a beautiful city which lies in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The city is located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf as a result of which there are many public and private beach areas for recreational activity. The iconic city is the headquarters of the world's largest oil producer company "Saudi Aramco". 

University Beach AreaUniversity Beach Area

Beach-2.PNG

Sunset at the BeachSunset at the Beach

The photographs are taken at a private beach which comes under the administration of a prestigious university King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM). The beach contains personal cubicles for each family equipped with barbecue setup and bench sittings. Mobile charging stations are also available along with a mosque for prayers. Beach volleyball, Boating, Play slides for kids, Football grounds, Fishing and beautiful pathways for walking are some activities which can be performed in this beach.  

Cubicles equipped with barbecue setup and  bench sittingCubicles equipped with barbecue setup and bench sitting

KFUPM, Technology Transfer Executive
Khobar Saudi Arabia
31 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The Beautiful University (KFUPM) Beach

Wow @fasi6083 this is a real beauty. A paradise really if you dont mind me saying. Is it open to tourist? Seeing it is Saudi Arabia. Keep posting and thanks 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

@fasi6083 wow this is quite magnificent and well organized.  

Due to lockdown, our beaches are closed. I miss watching the waves rolling in and people gathering.  Thanks for sharing your photos 

Connect Moderator

A great post with great content, photos supported with interesting descriptions @fasi6083.

Level 10

@SholaIB Thanks for the comment, yes there are many public beaches which are free for the tourists (including the international tourists) provided they follow some dress code standards set by the concerned ministry.  

Level 9

Beautiful photos @fasi6083 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

WoW!!! @fasi6083 

Brother wrote very nicely arranged. The pictures have been good too. I had a lot of fun in the fall. Lots of info posts. Thank you for writing so many beautiful pictures and information.

Level 7

@ fasi6083 you only have access to those beaches by paying? ... how much you pay? ... is there a lot of privatization on the beaches there? ... thanks for sharing, beautiful images!

Level 10

@Mohammadalauddin Thanks for the kind words and Iam glad that you like the posts.

Level 10

@Robert24 Majority of the public beaches here are for free and all its maintenance comes under the supervision of government. There are few private beaches which are owned by luxury hotels, Reputed companies/organizations and universities dedicated exclusively for their employees (For free of cost).