PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: The 36 Walk Connect Live Edition - Photowalk and Sightseeing [public post]

Not everyone takes photos..... this is not hard to believe @KarenVChin, I know that for a fact because I am sometimes one of them. Last year I took so little pictures that I don't have anything left to share on social media. But I don't have any regret for that. I was too busy enjoying myself that I forgot taking pictures. 😞

Connect Moderator

@SoniaK, I am same with you. I didn't take that many photos compared to others during @PaulPavlinovich's last year photowalk. I, too, was too busy chattting.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

You were too busy telling me to get people to move on @KarenVChin lol

Connect Moderator

Yes, including you too @PaulPavlinovich - keep moving forward!! = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich Hey we're coming close to the event. Can you create a hangout near the day so people are connected and if there's any late runners they can catch up 😄

Peace

Connect Moderator

Hi @Phunky I will be sharing my location on Maps from shortly before the start time and will post that link as an update to the Event, here on Connect and into the CL2018 hangout. This will help people find the walk if they're running late or simply see where we are if they're curious.

I've got unlimited data this year so we'll likely go live onto YouTube a few times during the walk (probably start, during the walk someplace, Coit Tower, mid-point break, and finally the pier) as well so Local Guides that aren't on the walk can experience a bit of it if they want to.

Regards Paul

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich Great idea for sharing location.