Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Thanks again for applying to LG Summit 17

It's really true to me also. Thanks.

Level 10

Thanks @AnoukV i really appreciated the communications regarding Summit. Although you wrote you never send an email if not selected, you sent email for accepting application, reviewing application and not selected email! This really helped to mitigate the frustration and the stress around the #lgsummit17.

I never received the acknowledge email for received application, but, as i received the more important email for being selected, this does'nt matter at all! 🙂

Level 10

It's right. It's a game, It's a fun, a passion, a hobby............

Level 9

Thanks @AnoukV for, most importantly, not forgetting to thank other 9000+ local guides who submitted their forms for the summit.

I will again emphasis the importance of expressing gratitude for all local guides. As I said before, contests and really thought of prizes (e.g. 360 cameras) could be a smart way to thank them, through limited amount of prizes and encouraging them to contribute 360 content at the same time.

Level 8

Thanks @AnoukV . Your this post is really encouraging and definitely going to help lot of Local Guides. Thanks again.

Level 7

Congratulations to all who made it this time. Lastly I call the rest to keep on contributing to Google Maps and target to attend LGSummit18.

muhammad zen
Level 7

@AnoukV yi di ptpuno u pravu, meni je sada zabavnije nego kad sam doprinodio na maos. Ovi connent je ovo odusevljenje. Meni je super ovdjd i suoer se zabavljam. Pogledi ionako idu na temelju ranije uploadanih photosphera. Jest da ih svaki da ima manje. Je zlocesti prijavljuje da na njima ima golotinje. Meni je cudno koliko zlocestih i zavidnih osoba ima

Level 7

i am sure i will not apply to the next summit uf there will be no rules, and no ranking list publushed like this time

Level 7

@iyudhi u potpunosti razumijem i drago mi je sto je svvevtako. Mislim da ne treba sve shvatati dramaticno i herojski. Ovo je prvenstveno mjesto za zajednicko druzenje bez pretenzija. Svi smonovdje volonteri i tuvsmo radi zabave. Nitko mi ne mize ookvatiti zabavu, cak ni oni koji zlurado prijavlhuju nepravilnosti u mojim photospheram. Ovdjrle ima dosta dobrih ljudi, par zlih ne moze nista pokvatiti. 

Level 9

Thank you for the update @AnoukV 

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.