TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

@YasumiKikuchi wow if the gate is so finely made how beautiful would be the works inside? Long live Nippon I mean Japan 😁

Level 10

Thank you @GhazalaShah 
It was elaborate and there was also a trick😃! Why is photography impossible🤔?

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

I always remain open-mouthed in the face of all this mastery that our ancestors had in executing works that were so complex and detailed with the means they had at their disposal!
Thanks @TravellerG  for this umpteenth demonstration of how wonderful these temples are!

Bye,

David

Level 10

I was so absorbed in the intricate sacred art masterpieces that it felt like I was inside the temple myself. This priceless art work is unbelievably attractive and mesmerizing. So kind @TravellerG to share these places 

Level 10

Hmm yes don't know why some places prohibit photography.. copyright? Don't know.. Trick? Which one, please share 😸 @YasumiKikuchi 

Former Google Contributor

The pleasure is mine, @TravellerG. Do you know anything related to the symbolics of the fresco? I'd really love to learn about the tale behind it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Wow dear @YasumiKikuchi - Both the photos look magnificent - real treasures. In  India too, the photos of interiors of many museums, worship places, etc. are strictly barred - to it is unfortunate, as these treasures should be open to the eyes of everyone.

Thanks for your contributions, dear friend.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you dear @InaS, for your kind words; happy to hear you liked the post. Under my profile, I have published more than 100 posts - technical & Travel & Photography.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dot.: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

Thank you very much dear @Anonymous - pleasure to know that you enjoyed the post.

with regards

Level 10

You are welcome dear @MgTT & thank for your response & kind words. There are at least, few hundreds of such treasures, in India.

By the by, I saw your profile, in which you have written your problem IOS, uploading photos, reviews, etc. - Is it permanently solved? If so what was the cause or solution? [to learn, so that we can help others].

Also, can I request you to publish few interesting posts? I have seen sculptors in your some photos? Expecting your posts, shortly,....