TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

The world famous Temples of Belur & Halebeedu (Halebid) (Karnataka, India)

.. HALEBEEDU HOYSALESWARA TEMPLE..

('Hale' 'beedu' - Old Capital)

Hi dear friends… & dear @BorrisS, if you could spare few seconds on each of the following photos, you can see the most “INTRICATE DETAILS”, crafted by great artisans! Another place, where ‘Impossible is made Possible’ – don’t you think?

Both these 12th Century temples are Marvels of the rich Hindu Architecture, prevailed in South India.

Many, detailed explanations of these two temples are available in Google, so I am not getting into that (Wiki - Here). To show case the value of the architecture, I am posting few of the photographs. No doubt, when you stand at the sight, the feel is totally different.

For a brief Note on this temple: Click Here

.. An Album of 87 Photos (Belur & Halebeedu)- Here.. (worth seeing)

Here are some samples for you... hope you all will like...

No: 1.

No: 2.

No: 3.

No: 4.

No: 5.

No: 6.

No: 7.

No: 8.

No: 9.

No: 10.

No: 11

No: 12. Plan of the temple (Photo from Wiki)

Dear friend,

Is this post worth? if so, which Photo (number you liked?)

@MortenSI @Tejal @vvbellur @Anonymous @GhazalaShah @MgTT @AntonellaGr @plavarda @NareshDarji 

PS:

My previous post on Nymans is  Here

Hoysaleshwara Temple, Halebeedu, Karnataka, India
60 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

@TravellerG  Oh dear, dla mnie wybór jest niemożliwy! Te skarby są bezcenne i po prostu nieporównywalne.Jeśli dodać do tego twoją mistrzowską rękę i oko to po prostu dech zapiera :).Dziękuję, wspaniałe! 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

Hello @TravellerG,

Thank you for tagging me dear @TravellerG. What a great post, as usual !

Indeed, the details on the temple are fascinating and I even recognized few Gods and Nandi the bull. I've always been amazed by the talent of these people who sculpted these walls and sculptures and how skillful they were. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Rif.: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

@TravellerG adesso abbiamo internet e tutte le spiegazioni si trovano! Soprattutto adesso sappiano leggere e scrivere ma nel XII secolo c'era la necessità di spiegare le Sacre Scritture ai contadini e a chi non sapeva leggere. In India la scultura la fa da padrona, in Europa la pittura come puoi vedere nel mio post sui Monasteri della Bucovina.

Non saprei quale scegliere come immagine sono tutte spettacolari!!!

Ciao!

Thanks for the tag @TravellerG!

I don't think I can pick a single photo out as my favorite, as I liked them all.

I agree with @BorrisS, I am always impressed with the amount of detail they have managed to include in their work. It must have taken so much patience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TravellerG 

Thanks for tagging me and thanks again for detail virtial visit to Temples.  Really you are very good photographer. 

Level 10

Wooohoooo @TravellerG!!! A worth?? These are matchless buddy! Oh I am a fan of such places 😍! As @MortenSI said all of them are jewels.. many thanks for tagging me here 😊🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GhazalaShah  Tak, to są klejnoty. Żmudna praca ludzkich rąk, powinniśmy dbać o takie skarby, aby następne pokolenia też mogły się nimi cieszyć.Pozdrawiam Danuta

Level 10

Absolutely @Anonymous 🙂🌿🐢🍰🍎

I have no words to describe how amazed I am to see such architecture with so detailed ornaments. The fresco work is just mind-blowing. I'm sure it tells a long and deep legend that I'd love to hear about. Thank you for sharing another existing miracle, @TravellerG

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!