TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

Hi dear friends, @InaS, @JohnPeter @MohanV, @aaryesdee, @MdAtikuzzamanLimon, @bassey, @Shrut19, @Mdhamidmurtuza - Do you feel these sculptures are worth to see, please?

(Also, added an ALBUM of few more photos, if time permits)

================

To view the 'ALBUM', please click - Here

================

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes @TravellerG when I return to Connect in evening I will go to the album. Please can you share the album link again with my name tagged in the comment. Okay have a wonderful day 🍇🦋🙂

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG 

In the case of Japan wood carving developed. There are not many stone statues. I was touched by the art of Nijo joBecause photography is prohibited, I do not have it. This is a picture of the main gate, but there is a more elaborate carved wood carving picture.

180406-095651_R.JPG180406-095606_R.JPG 

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Vendor

No doubt @TravellerG! The sculptures are well made and you can see every single detail. Everyone would be amazed by them. Thank you for tagging me in this post and thank you for sharing it with us. Hope to read more posts from you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

@TravellerG  Piękny album:) Wspaniałość tej świątyni rzuca na kolana.Taka refleksja błąka mi się po głowie: co zostanie z naszych czasów? Oby nie kupa plastikowych śmieci...

Miłego dnia, Danuta

Level 9

Dear @TravellerG ,

Firstly, i would like to thank for sharing this and thank you for tagging me. I have never seen this before.

All the photos are incredible. I have no words to describe such a great architecture. Every details i can see on the statues. What a great technology in 12th century to build this temple.  

It is hard for me to choose one photo because all the photos are great. 

You guys should so proud of this temple. 

Best regards,

Tun Tun

Former Google Contributor

They are definitely all unique @TravellerG, and with so many tiny details in the construction, every building tells its own story.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Sure, dear friend @GhazalaShah - the ALBUM is Here.

Expect to see your  comments...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thanks @TravellerG 

beautiful pictures, all of them. I don't know which one is my favourite!

Cheers

Antonella