JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: THE BEST RELIGIOUS SITES TO VISIT

Ooh yes! I did enjoy it so much, the city that comes live at night. cool place though. I like it @AlMutebi

I will be visiting again soon.

This time with a team @RobAo and @InnocensiaO and if he will be around @U-royFelixA

Regards

@AlMutebi wrote:

those are really famous sites... hope you enjoyed you time in kampala

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

Nice post @JonasKL here is mine ...

Please follow the link  here.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Level 10

@JonasKL Thanks for sharing....

Level 9

You are more than Welcome. Thanks for being a passionate Local Guide. I am proud of your work @AnuradhaP

Level 10

Level 9

Thank you so much @Ravi_Kiran maybe you can add some collection from your community, it will be great for us to see them too.

Level 10

Level 10

@AlMutebi Very nice pictures. thanks for sharing

AlMutebi a écrit :

That's some interesting architecture there @JonasKL and i don't think we have anything close to that here in Uganda.

Happy Science Uganda

Happy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science Uganda

Old Kampala Mosque (Built with funds from Gadhafi)

Old Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala Mosque

Ediofe Cathedral Arua

Ediofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral Arua

Namirembe Cathedral

Namirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.comNamirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.com

Rubaga Cathedral

Rubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.comRubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.com

Level 10

@JonasKL I love this post. Very good shoots. Thanks for sharing.

JonasKL a écrit :

Here are a few religious sites, that offers a sight to behold, I know in the various countries you come from there are more beautiful, well build religious sites. Please share their pictures we gain more knowledge together.

@U-royFelixA@OSAMA@LucioV@AlMutebi@SamsonR@SalmaanN@SanyaOdare@Umashankar@ShafiulB@Badruddeen

Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Jamia Mosque NairobiJamia Mosque NairobiNEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)NEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Anglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestAnglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keShiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Shiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)