plavarda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

THANKS 2023. WELCOME 2024

Dear Local Guides, I didn't make many trips in 2023, but I managed to complete the crossing of Italy from North to South. From the Vetta d'Italia, the extreme northern tip, to Capo Passero, the extreme southern tip, obviously by bicycle! I'm sending you my thank you video for 2023 with the most beautiful images of the solo bicycle trip and more. Happy 2024 everyone!!

@LuigiZ @TravellerG @DeniGu @renata1 @PattyBlack @ErmesT @AntonellaGr @helga19 @CAAG1959 @DENIT33 

Vicenza, Province of Vicenza, Italy
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: THANKS 2023. WELCOME 2024

Tanti auguri di Buon Anno anche a te, @plavarda .

Pensa che il 30 Dicembre sono stato a pranzo con una comune amica, @uavalentine , di passaggio per Treviso.

Per saperne di più: A year in review, my 2023 as a Local Guide 

Un abbraccio a te e a @mariacristinafossa 

Level 10

@plavarda mi querido amigo Paolo, gracias por tus deseos para el año que comienza, lo mismo es mi deseo para contigo y los tuyos.

Que fabuloso que hayas podido hacer ese hermoso recorrido de tu País, más en bicicleta e increíble el vídeo que subiste, se ven imágenes hermosas.

Nuevamente que tengas un fabuloso año y que sigas tus viajes tan saludables como ilustrativos.

Un gran abrazo desde Uruguay 🇺🇾🇺🇾🇺🇾

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Level 8

Ciao @plavarda 

Che bel video! Buon 2024 anche a te e a Maria Cristina

A presto

Antonella

Google Moderator

Hi @plavarda,

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! May it bring you more of what you want and need. 😊

Thank you for making us a part of your journey in 2023. We saw so many beautiful sights and learned so much from your posts! I'd love to do a bicycle tour like you one day. 🚲

I look forward to what you'll share with us this year. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hvala vam dragi @plavarda 

I ja vama i vašim najmilijima želim sve najbolje.

Puno puno zdravlja, sreće i mira.

I lijepih putovanja biciklom 😉

Pozdrav, Renata

😊🇭🇷

Level 10

Grazie @plavarda per questo viaggio virtuale, spero contagi molti altri nell’andare in bicicletta…

C’è molta vita nelle tue foto, è bello vedere che si può celebrare e rendere speciale l’essere qui.

Buone feste passate e future 

un abbraccio 

Level 9

Ciao @DENIT33  la bicicletta è l'unico veicolo veramente ecologico, non c'è auto elettrica che tenga!!🤣🤣 E ho l'impressione che con i tempi di ricarica si arrivi prima con la bicicletta....e in forma!!!

Buona continuazione e buone pedalate anche a voi.

Paolo

Level 10

Simply superb... My dear friend @plavarda,

Well conceived and presented post... Loved your video too. 

Happy & proud to read your achievements... 

Best wishes for more in 2024...

Cheers... 

Most sincere hugs... 

🤝❤️🙌

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Thank you my dear friend @TravellerG  also to you my best wishes for the best in 2024

Your friend

Paolo