Claire-dental-desi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Street view editor

Yo creo que este situacion es una verguenza para google. Nos han hecho comprar las maquinas y ahora nada...

Nadie nos responde de equipo como apollo. Poco seriedad

Saludos

Level 7

The Street View app is a real pain. I have added about 100 spheres now and it is NOT a user friendly tool. Especially why trying to connect a lot of spheres or to even change the gps position a bit. It is slow and crashes a lot (even on my fast Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)

I hope Google offers the desktop version again (soon). I was actually hoping for that when I applied for this programme.

Level 2

How can I add virtual tour of a business having multifloors? I became a trusted photographer after July 2016

Level 10

Hi @Fia Innovation3 you'll have to link panos on different plans using stairs, with connection arrows running up and down on stairs.

Level 8

Hi @LucioV, "Automated connectivity of your 360 photos shot 1m to 3m apart (currently in beta)" I'm still waiting for this feature to be available for me. It would be great to receive suggestions to connect 360 photos shot nearby (apart from those 1m to 3m) one - like start of a tunnel to the end (just an example.)

@Claire-dental-desi Did you mean the list of all of your 360 photos? If so how about the contribution page with photos only (but it's not yet limited to 360 photos only) like this one https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/108874522450076626152/photos.

Level 10

@EkendraL wrote:

Hi @LucioV, "Automated connectivity of your 360 photos shot 1m to 3m apart (currently in beta)" I'm still waiting for this feature to be available for me. It would be great to receive suggestions to connect 360 photos shot nearby (apart from those 1m to 3m) one - like start of a tunnel to the end (just an example.)

Sorry, still never worked for me!
Level 10

Thanks. The information on this tread is useful for me.

I still after all these months, don't really like using the SV app to link up spheres, because somewhat the actual sync is buggy for me. Using the app on phone and after linking up the spheres, many of the arrows take a long time to appear online and even then, randomly either goes missing or faulty. I stopped using SV app for at least a few months now, and only yesterday I tried again on the latest versions and I still find the same challenges, although it has improved from the last time I used it and feels  more robust and stable. 

Question is, since only "older" trusted folks can create "See Inside", and that SV editor will eventually go away, what happens to all those yellow dots eventually. Will the yellow "See Inside" locations currently on maps go away as well eventually?

Level 7

This time I have to admit the new streetview app way of connecting 360 photo's is a huge improvement. I like it so far and only now I am able to (re)connect all images properly ... and easy. It is just getting a hang of it how to do it.

Level 2

hii ,

My name is Alish Jain and i just want to know to create a see inside or street view tab onto the google profile. also how can i put up a virtual tour onto the google profile for clients.

I have completed the given requirements for the street view trusted agency and has my firms name in the "for hire index". kindly help !!!!

Level 10

I am Level 5 GLG and still I am not able to edit the same. @Claire-dental-desi

@DigitalP

@MarcelJong

@StephenAbraham

@LucioV