HemantSant's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Spring is in the Air in Northern Hemisphere

Let us all post what is happening to earth and people around the place we live as Six Indian Seasons named after weather climate .They traverse and change,affect,us and around .Vasant,March April is spring season then Grishma the hot summer in May June.Varsha the rains monsoon follows in July Aug .Sharad is the sept Oct heat which matures the second harvest across India.Hemant ,Nov Dec begins as Autumn leaves fall and earth trees prepares for the winters.Shishir Jan Feb is the snow season which is actually rains water storage for Himalayan peaks and it's rivers and for apples fruits trees on mother earth.Cycle of nature restarts as spring in March April as Vasant.Indian calender is simple tribute to weather &  climate.Let us celebrate by posting pictures of people and earth response to these six seasons which recreates six scenarios in the same scene according to six seasons.Green in centre of urban cement jungle in Vadodara city named after Banyan treesGreen in centre of urban cement jungle in Vadodara city named after Banyan trees

The source of great sacred river Ganga ,is called Cows mouth Gaumukh in Garhwal Himalayas above Gangotri ,Uttarkashi..The source of great sacred river Ganga ,is called Cows mouth Gaumukh in Garhwal Himalayas above Gangotri ,Uttarkashi..

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Spring is in the Air in Northern Hemisphere

It's interesting @HemantSant

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Spring is in the Air in Northern Hemisphere

@HemantSant

Nice pictures. thanks for sharing. My favorite is the second one. I love so much mountain landskapes ;-).

If you have some more, don't hesitate to share them in this post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/SHARE-MOUNTAIN-LANDSKAPES/m-p/662867

Looking forward to see them

See you around

Jul