Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Simple ways to move up a Local Guides Level

Thanks a lot! @ShafiulB We will do try our Best!! 🙂

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

It's amazing tip karen  for people like me who really don't have that much travel option but the can boost up they're points in such a easy way love this tips thanks a lot Besides uploading photos and writing comprehensive reviews, ALWAYS ANSWER your Google Maps auto questions & "Check the Facts." You will be surprised that new questions keep appearing on places that you already have reviewed and think you have nothing more to contribute.

Level 6

i am at level 4 far behind 😞

Level 9

Wow @KarenVChin !!!

Love to welcome you at the grand club of level 8 GLG.

Its really a wonderful feeling to have a new member at this level.

love to see you more with lots of sharing.

Level 6

Dear Karen, 

Hallo my name usnul from Indonesia. Thank you for your sharing. I am very helpfull 

Best regards, 

Usnul/@usnulart

Level 6

All the best karen

Level 6

@AkmalB

@RonneBD

@usnulart

@sangam

@LucioV

Hi Akmal !

Nice post bro!

Request Akmal and other Connect Local guides who had responded to Akmal"s post as well  to offer your valuable ideas/ tips on my post please.

I have posted my problem about my account on facts being frozen for some reason earlier too but there was no response on my post.

I have stopped checking facts and even making edits ever since then though, since this problem  still exists.

This is just for the information purpose of all.

Uploading the screenshots to explain the exact issue.Probably someone can put some light on this issue please.

This post will not have any meaning though if the screenshots are removed like in my earlier post of Edits.

However if this post of mine reaches you along with the screenshot,then l would like you to let know if possible,as to what has gone wrong and who would be rectifying it? 

Reason: Without screenshots,l will not be able to explain the issue and the reader of  this post will not be able to understand the whole existing issue.

SCREENSHOT'sBELOW:👇👇

Screenshots of few of the facts which l have checkedScreenshots of few of the facts which l have checked

Screenshots of the facts l have checked.Screenshots of the facts l have checked.

Facts checked by meFacts checked by me

Facts checked by me.Facts checked by me.

Facts checked in this screenshot is stuck at 7,when you can clearly see in my previous screenshots uploaded above are definitely more than 7.If the facts checked are not of any relevance ,then there is no point in contributing your time on checking the facts .THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW THOUGH  AND HENCE STOPPED  CHECKING THEM.NOW I STICK TO ONLY REVIEWING PLACES .Facts checked in this screenshot is stuck at 7,when you can clearly see in my previous screenshots uploaded above are definitely more than 7.If the facts checked are not of any relevance ,then there is no point in contributing your time on checking the facts .THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW THOUGH AND HENCE STOPPED CHECKING THEM.NOW I STICK TO ONLY REVIEWING PLACES .

When you compare the number of cluttered facts checked , as shown in the screenshot are a lot more than shown in contribution list as only 7. 

The screenshot taken is just from one angle,l have not taken the entire area ,else there will be lot more facts which l have checked.l had zoomed it for better clarity.

This is frozen since a very long time and l had posted this issue on Connect earlier too.

Thanks a lot friends!

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force.

SORRY FOR THE SAME  REPEATED TEXT AGAIN AND AGAIN.TRIED DELETING THE EXTRA REPEAT PARA'S BUT NOT GETTING DELETED AS THEY ARE CAPTIONS OF THE SCREENSHOT.

THIS KEEPS HAPPENING WITH ME.

( WHEN YOU SCROLL UP AND DOWN THE MESSAGE BEFORE SENDING IT,IT GOES BACK TO ADD THE SAME SCREENSHOT AGAIN AND GETS ADDED AGAIN AND AGAIN.) When you try to edit only the screenshot gets deleted leaving the caption behind.DOES THUS HAPPEN WITH ANYONE ELSE TOO??

@AkmalB wrote:

Congratulations @KarenVChin for level 8 badge. 

I recommend, check the facts and photos to increase the points. 

I want to reach on level 9 before 

NEW YEAR. 

Thanks for your useful tips. 

Screenshots of few of the facts which l have checkedScreenshots of few of the facts which l have checked

Level 6

@MédienC

Hi Medien!

Nice post!

Though l have translated your French post into English and read it.

l was just inquisitive if there is a way of translating it directly on Connect Forum?

Thanks friend!

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

@MédienC wrote:

Bravo à tous les guides locaux à travers leurs commentaires .... à travers leurs évaluations font découvrir les internautes du monde entiers les différents points d'intérêts .... bravo LucioV et félicitation pour le niveau 9 atteint!

Cordialement amateur indéfectible de Google Maps.

Level 8

Hi @SameenaKausar
I am sorry to hear about your problem, you are hijacking this lovely post from @KarenVChin though. The only thing you needed to do was mention your problem with a link to your original post 😉 There is no need to duplicate it here. I shall go there now and respond on your issue there, rather than here.

Connect Moderator