Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Share a Hospital List of Your City !

You are welcome brother @NareshDarji and thanks you like it.

@NareshDarji wrote:

I will share with you later @Kamalhasnainee now I'm preparing list. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee wow such a big impact here this effect will bring lots great joy to hospitals community as over time perhaps putting a notice up in their foyer notice board to say there Hospital Google Maps page has been updated so as patients and family walk past they could help pass your #LocalGuides service to all is known and on that note I should mention this to  @ShafiulB and his team since you guys have such significant outcome in this update my regards to you both @Kamalhasnainee & @ShafiulB

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hello friends, we know hospital is always very important and a sensitive place for all over the world where we go for treatment but you know if any villager or any person from remote area is not aware or not know the exact place of any hospital in any city of the country. It's a time to share, edit or reviews with the worldwide meet up of Hospital edit walk. There is a great meet up organizing by our friend around the world "Hospital Edit Walk" initiated by @Sagir. Here I am not requesting to add edit/photos/reviews of any place of hospital but humbly requesting to share a list (Screenshot of Map View or Satellite View) of all Hospitals from your city, so that the persons from city or out side of city can explore the exact place of required Hospital in any city of the world with it's link shared by you. Lets view the list from my city Comilla, Bangladesh. "Hospital in Comilla City".

Satellite view of hospital placesSatellite view of hospital places 

I hope you may like this @TraciC @LuisRG @MariaBi @BruceDM @HelloJess

Please share a Hospital List from your city with the right title  - @LucioV @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR 

Please follow the link to view the list I visited in Comilla, Bangladesh.

Hospital in Comilla Link is here.

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

You may also like this; so please share a screenshot of a hospital list from your city

@NareshDarji @DavidTito @WaweruM @U-royFelixA @Ch-Marwen @AkmalB @Meraj @RtnArulPrakasamT @NunungAfuah

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

It's a good idea, I will prepare the list and will share with you soon.

Thanks for mention me 

Have a good day 

Thanks @AkmalB. Please share from yours because it would be a nice way to find out and crawling by anyone from virtual searching. Now everyone wants to find the place of any important requirements they are searching first on web and specially in Google Search. So, it is our main or target point to give/help them with the way of Local Guides.

I hope you may also like this... @NadyaPN @MarinSt @AradhanaB @PremPaul 

Please share from your area @KimLong @Haseeb @ElieY @IndiaC

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Hi @Kamalhasnainee Thanks for letting me know this great post. I think I'll make one list later. I love your ideas. Keep it up!  🙂

Regards, 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

@NunungAfuah wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee Thanks for letting me know this great post. I think I'll make one list later. I love your ideas. Keep it up!  🙂

Regards, 

You are most welcome @NunungAfuah.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

brother @DavidTito we are just trying to help peoples but I think different and that is - we are not helping others but helping ourselves by each others and that is humanity. 

Thanks to all friends. It's a big family where has huge similar minded peoples who wants to help, who wants to love peoples. So, let's walk and see around the world where needs the real help and spread our humanity of love worldwide. Thanks.

@DavidTito wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee wow such a big impact here this effect will bring lots great joy to hospitals community as over time perhaps putting a notice up in their foyer notice board to say there Hospital Google Maps page has been updated so as patients and family walk past they could help pass your #LocalGuides service to all is known and on that note I should mention this to  @ShafiulB and his team since you guys have such significant outcome in this update my regards to you both @Kamalhasnainee & @ShafiulB

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hello friends, we know hospital is always very important and a sensitive place for all over the world where we go for treatment but you know if any villager or any person from remote area is not aware or not know the exact place of any hospital in any city of the country. It's a time to share, edit or reviews with the worldwide meet up of Hospital edit walk. There is a great meet up organizing by our friend around the world "Hospital Edit Walk" initiated by @Sagir. Here I am not requesting to add edit/photos/reviews of any place of hospital but humbly requesting to share a list (Screenshot of Map View or Satellite View) of all Hospitals from your city, so that the persons from city or out side of city can explore the exact place of required Hospital in any city of the world with it's link shared by you. Lets view the list from my city Comilla, Bangladesh. "Hospital in Comilla City".

Satellite view of hospital placesSatellite view of hospital places 

I hope you may like this @TraciC @LuisRG @MariaBi @BruceDM @HelloJess

Please share a Hospital List from your city with the right title  - @LucioV @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR 

Please follow the link to view the list I visited in Comilla, Bangladesh.

Hospital in Comilla Link is here.

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

You may also like this; so please share a screenshot of a hospital list from your city

@NareshDarji @DavidTito @WaweruM @U-royFelixA @Ch-Marwen @AkmalB @Meraj @RtnArulPrakasamT @NunungAfuah

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Hi !! 

I like your idea but sorry for late !!! 

Here is Dhaka city Most popular Hospitals List - https://goo.gl/maps/wTVszx5UNkH2

Map....JPG

@AkmalB @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78forTRUMP @Sagir @ShahMdSultan @DavidTito @Naiem Hope you all like this ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Hi !! 

I like your idea but sorry for late !!! 

Here is Dhaka city Most popular Hospitals List - https://goo.gl/maps/wTVszx5UNkH2

Map....JPG

@AkmalB @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78forTRUMP @Sagir @ShahMdSultan @DavidTito @Naiem Hope you all like this ...

Happy Guiding !!!

hey brother @ShafiulB thank you very much for sharing this list from your meet up about Hospital Edit Walk.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Level 8

@ShafiulB Thank you for sharing you guys have done an amazing job also well done