ajay09's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

SachiyaMata Mandir

Sachiyaji Mataji....you will  in love with it after hearing AartiSachiyaji Mataji....you will in love with it after hearing Aarti

IMG_20181216_203935.jpg

Gurusaday Dutta Road, Ballygunge, Calcutta, West Bengal, India
5 comments
Level 6

Sachiyaji Mata Mandir

Sachiyaji Mataji....you will  in love with it after hearing AartiSachiyaji Mataji....you will in love with it after hearing Aarti

IMG_20181216_203935.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Sachiyaji Mata Mandir

Thank you for your photo @ajay09

Please note that I have merged your posts with the same content. If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to repost it. You can simply make an edit.

Press the three blue dots on the bottom of your post then click on "edit"

Thank you

Former Google Contributor

Re: SachiyaMata Mandir

Hi @ajay09,

Thanks for sharing!

This place looks very interesting, but maybe you could share a bit more about it. 

Posts with more information tend to draw more attention form other Local Guides. Feel free to check out What makes a good post? for more inspiration. 

What is going on in these photos? What makes this place special to you?  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Maa Jagat Bhawani Shri Sachchiyay Mataji also called Shri Osiya Mataji is Kuldevi of Oswals.

All Jain-Oswals celebrate this with sacrifice, prayers, and meditation

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for clarifying @ajay09!

It looks really interesting. I'm always impressed by how these ancient rituals and ceremonies are kept the same after so many years.

As a tip, remember that when you want to tag me or other Local Guides in a post, you can do so by typing @ before their name. This way we will receive a notification that you have tagged us. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!