MohammadVh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

SPAM? please help me

Hi 

I need help, my post "hidden paradise in Iran " was marked as spam. What should I do to rectify this , please help me to edit that.

Regards

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: SPAM? please help me

Hello @MohammadVh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @MohammadVh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MohammadVh

Just wanted to add a link to your post: Hidden paradise in IRAN

Sorry once again for the inconvenience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

hello again @Ivi_Ge @VitB

thank you, There is nothing to apologize for.

that's just a bug 🙏

thanks for helping

Former Google Contributor

Hi again @MohammadVh

You're welcome! I gladly helped.

I like your post Hidden paradise in IRAN and it definitely did not deserve to be marked as spam :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi @mariN

I published my first post, this is the URL: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weekend-in-Nainital-and-Neem-Karoli-Baba-As... Don't know but this has been marked as spam, can anyone know what could be the reason and how can I fix?  

Thanks, Manish  

Level 6

Re: My post marked as spam

Hi, 

I published my first post, this is the URL: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weekend-in-Nainital-and-Neem-Karoli-Baba-As... Don't know but this has been marked as spam, can anyone know what could be the reason and how can I fix?  

Thanks, Manish  

Level 6

Re: My post marked as spam

Hi, 

Thanks,

Manish  

Connect Moderator

Hi @leomanish 

Your post has been released.

Please do not write everywhere the same message. Once is enough

Thank you

Please note that I am merging some of your message here

Level 6