ZekariasT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Reply button on Goolge Maps Review

I couldnt find a reply button on google maps review. 

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Reply button on Goolge Maps Review

Hi @ZekariasT,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please be informed that only the owner of the business or the listing is able to reply the reviews contributed on Google Maps.

More about this you can read in the Read and reply to reviews.

Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @ZekariasT,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please be informed that only the owner of the business or the listing is able to reply the reviews contributed on Google Maps.

More about this you can read in the Read and reply to reviews.

Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks @MashaPS! good to know that, but that means you cant reply back to the owner's reply.

You are welcome @ZekariasT

Please note, that replying back to the owners comments is not an available feature.

Have a nice day!

Level 9

Hi @ZekariasT,

You can share your idea in Idea section, so that team can find and think about it. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Hi @ZekariasT if you need to have a conversation with an owner, it is probably best that you do that directly rather than publicly. Give them a call, email or visit them again if you're comfortable doing that.

Paul

Level 7

@deepakjhic  Thank you! I found out that it has been mentioned on the idea suggestion section. 

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you! that is an option. The owner has asked me to clarify something on the review; the property is big, and I dont know if using publicly available address will redirect my clarification to the appropriate person. But, there might be cases Google map reviewers might find it hard to find address of property to reply back for a review.