------------
Adam Rilwan
Naivaadhoo, Maldives
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Recommend me a song that i can play here. 🎵🎶🎧

Hi @rileously,

Thanks for sharing this great shot!

Would you please share a bit more about the place? It looks amazing, and I always wanted to visit Maldives. What camera did you use?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

slowly i will share more info about maldives. I am using my Pixel 4 as a camera.

Adam Rilwan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @rileously,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

thank you @Petra_M  for reminding me that.

Adam Rilwan
Level 10

Waoh, this place look amazing @rileously 

Where is it ? Why are you sharing it with us?

If you are looking for a song, I would recommend you this one.

I hope you will enjoy.

Have a nice day and see you around

Julien

Level 9

Play "I need you by Marc Anthony".

You need to spend quality time with someone in this beautiful and serene environment @rileously