HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Sure @HelloSamsonR we can exchange. Anytime welcome in Hyderabad. I will show you the world's best Biryani. 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Yeah exactly Hyderabadi Biryani is my all time favourite. I just ate Biryani in lunch and I can't resist eating again in dinner. Hyderabadi Biryani with double masala insideHyderabadi Biryani with double masala inside      

At Ramazan time Haleem is my favourite.

Anmol Hotel HaleemAnmol Hotel HaleemPista House HaleemPista House Haleem 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Umm Yummy!!! all the dishes looks exquisite. Curious to taste Party rice and Yam. Nice Pictures @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @FazeelUsmani Party rice is a must taste for you :P. Just make a quick Google search on Nigerian Jollof you would get a great overview and experience. It is one you must try. Everyone loves the party rice :-).

So what's the favourite in India or Hyderabad, is it the Biryani ?

Wow @FazeelUsmani Thanks for sharing this sumptuous and mouth watering dish with us.  Biryani looks really tasty to the eyes. I think the Biryani shares the same with Jollof rice here in Nigeria. Both of them are rice, but prepared in different methods. How about we exchange @FazeelUsmani ? Biryani and Jollof 😛 I really want Biryani.

Level 7

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

IMG_20170107_161521.jpg

My mini pizza

Level 10

Thanks @AgoesSantosa

Level 10

@MalekArfa wrote:

IMG_20170107_161521.jpg

My mini pizza

@MalekArfa Pizza looks nice :). Please tell us a bit more about it and why you are recommending to us to try when we do visit your city. And you can also add information about your city to it too as well.

Level 10

Sure @FazeelUsmani Looking forward to meeting you and @NarenChandra in Hyderabad :). And can't wait to taste the world famous Hyderabad Biryani as well sometimes soon in the future.

Former Google Contributor

@NarenChandra THANK YOU for mentioning me in your reply. I am proud to be — and as my teammates in Singapore can vouch for — the BIGGEST fan (LOL) of the Indian cuisine. Hahaha. I love biryani though everyone tells me that my experience is NOT REAL if I have not tasted the Hyderabadi biryani from Hyderabad itself. My weakness is hands down palak paneer with garlic naan. I also enjoy thosai and appam and a good vegetable biryani set. In fact, I've eaten waaay too much Indian food so far in 2018, and we're only in February... I even went to my FIRST ever Indian buffet two weeks ago! If you really need to know, I had Indian food for two out of three meals on the first day of the new year. @.@ 

Some photos:

Vegetable biryani set

At an Indian buffet!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonRwe also have this foods in Kenya, the only difference is the names

Level 10

@BishowvijayaPI should travel to Nepal for a food crawl

Level 10

@WaweruM wrote:

@HelloSamsonRwe also have this foods in Kenya, the only difference is the names

@WaweruM Please share with me here let me see I would love to see the similarities between the Nigerian & Kenyan lookalike food. Don't forget to add the details as well and recommend where to get them served in your city. Looking forward to that.

Level 10

@JeslynL wrote:

@NarenChandra@ THANK YOU for mentioning me in your reply. I am proud to be — and as my teammates in Singapore can vouch for — the BIGGEST fan (LOL) of the Indian cuisine. Hahaha. I love biryani though everyone tells me that my experience is NOT REAL if I have not tasted the Hyderabadi biryani from Hyderabad itself. My weakness is hands down palak paneer with garlic naan. I also enjoy thosai and appam and a good vegetable biryani set. In fact, I've eaten waaay too much Indian food so far in 2018, and we're only in February... I even went to my FIRST ever Indian buffet two weeks ago! If you really need to know, I had Indian food for two out of three meals on the first day of the new year. @.@ 

Some photos:

Vegetable biryani set

At an Indian buffet!

Seems Indian cuisines are really tasty to the eyes, hmmm this looks really good Jeslyn :). The white in solid picture looks like yam, is that yam ?