SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Recap - My Connect Live Delhi 2018 Experience

I'm glad to hear you managed to keep the good experience alive, @SalmaanN. Good luck with the meet-up organization, I'm sure you have interesting concepts in mind. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Nice post @SalmaanN beautiful year for you ,while reading your post I enjoyed a lot , thank you for sharing with us...

Level 10

@SalmaanN  Late to respond but that was quite a good flashback to travel with , hope you make it to connect live this time too brother , all the best . The community needs you . 

Level 8

Thanks for the encouragement, @IrrPavlova. I will try to give my best I could. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @NirmalTeja. I am glad that you enjoyed reading my post. Happy Guiding!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

I feel honored reading your comment, @NarenChandra. I wish the same for you to make it to Connect Live this year. Thanks a lot, brother.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

Hello @SalmaanN ...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us... 

It inspires me a lot... 

Level 8

It's my pleasure, @AshishBobade. And I am happy to know that my post inspired you. I wish you a great journey with Local Guides Programme.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN 

I enjoyed so much reading your post!

Thanks for sharing this events!

See you around

Jul

Level 8

I am so glad that you enjoyed reading my post, @Julien44. It was a great time at Connect Live Delhi. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Hopefully Connect Live 2019😄

Vellore Local Guides