PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recap LGSummit17

Thank you for your amazing recap, @PaulPavlinovich!

@LucioV unfortunately, we can't say a word about the secrets in Google offices, however those are not really secrets - just for the visitors:)

btw, does anybody remember the name of that board game maybe?

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich

Very nice.

Thank you for sharing the event details it was very illustrating and thanks for photographs. Your jump is quite mesmerizing pun Intended.

Regards 

Amit

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

What a wonderful touching meaningful post. This whole fantabulous venture to see all those top 151 GLG team members sharing the fun adventures given as a reward and thanks from Google to all those who volunteer to be Google Local Guides.

As we all know It is about showing many thanks to everyone, all Google Local Guides contributing to Local businesses in writing top reviews and assisting in Google Maps. Every contribution counts and this is about rewarding those who have been giving that little bit extra in their contributions. Those who in being involved  in updating business information with photos as well as opening times and other helpful contributions go that step further, so kudos and congratulations again to everyone there, all LGsummit17 attendees. Thanks also for all you have share with us too. 

It is such an awesome thing in life how people are so kind and helping each other is a regular occurrence that is not noted enough. It is as part of being human we act in kindness and help each other. The Google Local Guides allows all people to offer help and assistance to our local communities and that in itself is a reward and top experience all Google Local Guides enjoy. 

Many thanks to you @PaulPavlinovich  Plus @ErmesT @KarenVChin 

@AlejandraMaria  and @SarahKa plus every LGsummit17 attendee who contributed here all the stores photos and videos to share with everyone. Sharing your fun and Happiness means so much

The connection of recaps and recalled memories of excellent fun times at the LGsummit17 is so valuable in the fabulous way everyone in the Google Local Guides bonded, united and connected with each other from all around the world forming lasting friendships and building relationships based on helping each other to make I.T. continuously better in Google Local Guides for everyone involved.

And to hear of the  tale about the connection of many Local Guides helping a local guide trapped because of smoke stopping the plane landing and how with a connection of personal kindness that is kindred in alliance with what Google Local Guides is all about, people helping people.

Thanks again for this and every piece of fantastic fun times and valued memories that will always be  remembered by those there and now treasured and shared with everyone for all Google Local Guides to enjoy. 

Bonza! Kudos! 

Cheers. 

@Justine2807

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich, It was hard to summarise but you have done it wonderfully.

I am totally agree with you that we are a Global Community :)))

And you say that you are introverted ... but you know how to handle yourself in social relationships 😉

Great Recap 😉

Connect Moderator

@Justine2807, this is dedicated to you and all Local Guides who did not attend  #LGSummit17.  It was created with love, respect, and honor by LGSummit17 elves, Kenya Local Guide @RobAo and me with the help of all the LGSummit17 attendees.

Enjoy!

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT wrote:

Hehe @TraciC

This is true, but I will not miss the chance to have it in my town. 

I can candidate Treviso, or Venice, if you like 😁😁

Ermes 

Mrkonjić Grad is not so great place (but why not) but there is one nice lake near town @ErmesT, however there is no enough rooms  in only hotel at same place where is the Balkana Lake and only hotel in municipality, nearest one is in Jajce town but small one 🙂 🙂 🙂 but please do not chose this place 😄 Dublin sounds great or London 🙂

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin and all Google Local Guides Connect moderators plus all GLGC Google team members

Thank you so very much for this super interesting and fun video. I appreciate your thinking of me and everyone not at the LGsummit17. You are all so considerate, kind and selfless I really enjoy all you all do for all GLGC members! #GoogleMaps are the best! 

I am just so thankful that you all had the chance to be there and that you shared the fun videos and photos with us! It is amazing how generous Google is in holding a magnificent fun event to thank all Local Guides and how difficult it must be with so many wonderful people to choose from. There has to be a limit. I am super happy for everyone chosen. It is an spectacular thing to see the happiness everyone there was experiencing!

I love being a Google Local Guide. I love all that is available for us here at Google. I know there are places elsewhere, It is so expansive to go there when through G+ and other Google Programs as there is so much here, and everything here can be shared to there. It is so good to know when you go to other places through the Google programs and connections you reach so many more people when you start with Google first!!

It is great to have GLG communities everywhere to share the fun with everyone. It is so incredible how much can be done here before we even get there...lol with so many extensive connections here via all the outstanding Google platforms. It would be even better to have GLGC connections on all Google platforms like a major Google Groups Google Local Guides Group

I used to do multi-platform years ago, over 15 years, (all together nearly 25 years) ..lol... it is really a matter of experience...lol ( as many of us have). And knowing the industry it is definitely a massive benefit to be part of the Google program, that through Multi-level networking in all the levels available through Google you reach so many more people, then you can go further by starting in Google and Google+ and sharing if you want after that to other places as well. Using correct social media eticate so as to do the best in all areas and reach the most people and in doing so reach new people to join Google Local Guides, when they hear all the fun we have. 

Google has so many extended sharing options to reach so many people. The way Google has set up G+ as the connection social media platform it is so easy to share especially as it is all connected, and so extensive networking is available and makes using G+ the best for everyone to get to the most areas.

All my friends and family have come to G+ (We even have a family community) and are experiencing heaps of fun and connective communicative sociable leverage by doing so! It is just the most fun place to be!

It would be incredible to have connections for Google Local Guides Connect, not only in Google Groups also always extra options and top people available with Google+, Blogger, Google Hangouts, YouTube and Google My Business ( with so many cool new options to share via Google Maps and G+ too), plus Allo and Duo as well! The expansive connectedness is huge!  There are so many people to reach and connect with right here in ever improving , always progressive, so many choices, most popular and most loved Google!

When you share from G+ and all these other Google places to elsewhere you get all the direct target networking you need. If we get a GLGC Google Groups and a connection in all the Google areas mentioned then have a list at the start of GLGC that can direct everyone to all the spectacular Google LGC areas available to meet and connect with and share with new members what a buzz and super helpful that would be! 

It would be absolutely super to have a connection sharing link from Google Local Guides Connect to Google+.  You are so right Karen in saying that we are very lucky in this digital age and all the connections and communications that can all be done and the best way for it to be done correctly is via G+, YouTube, Blogger, Google Groups, Google Hangouts and all above! There are so many more people to reach all the time. Really when you see that G+ is the highest on the A.C.S.I. The most people ever add up when you use the very best there is and that is G+, YouTube with Hangouts and Blogger! The best there is online with so many more people and getting better all the time!  Even better if GLGC could be really specific to share a link from GLGC to all Google Local Guides Communities in Google+ so we could really be connected from GLGC to G+ would be awesome! 

It has been totally awesome to see you all in San Francisco at the LGsummit17 best summit ever! 

Thanks again for this fabulous YouTube video! It is so fantabulous to see all of you so happy to get the best experiences in the Best Summit Ever!

Shine on diamonds

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Justine2807, this is dedicated to you and all Local Guides who did not attend  #LGSummit17.  It was created with love, respect, and honor by LGSummit17 elves, Kenya Local Guide @RobAo and me with the help of all the LGSummit17 attendees.

Enjoy!

Karen

Connect Moderator

what a lovely recap... @PaulPavlinovich

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Thank you very much, @PaulPavlinovich!

So much was happening during #LGSummit17, reading all the wonderful recaps just give us another dimension to the experiences.

It gets more real for me everytime I read the recaps, see the photos and watch the videos.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the replies and kudos everyone. I apologise for not coming into Connect much this last two weeks, I've been working on organising a youth camp for just under 1200 kids (we planned for 1000) and its been very hectic. The worst of the work I was doing is completed tonight so you should see me online a bit more next week.

Regards Paul