KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

{Recap} ♿ Accessible Bangladesh 🇧🇩 - A Virtual Meet-Up

A College Of Meet-up AttendeesA College Of Meet-up Attendees

এক্সেসিবিলিটির জন্য আপনার গুগল ম্যাপ্স রিভিউতে দুটি অতিরিক্ত লাইন যুক্ত করা এবং এক্সেসিবিলিটি সম্পর্কিত ছবি যুক্ত করা খুব ভাল কন্ট্রিবিউশান হবে এবং এটা বিভিন্নভাবে অক্ষম মানুষদের জন্য খুব ভাল গাইড হবে।

(Jane & Kashif)

Hello, Local Guides

Here we are again with another recap of a great meet-up, which was conducted last month and by numbers, it was 8th Virtual Meet-up of our Accessibility Meet-up series. In Bangladesh, as per my understanding by many posts by many dedicated Local Guides about Accessibility walks and Knowledge sharing meetups which I saw on Connect, we came to that the accessibility situation is not satisfactory there.

And we all have to work harder to improve it by creating awareness for facilities for people with different abilities.

Accessible Bangladesh Meet-up was a part of these efforts by us.

As Usual Me and @JaneBurunina  started meet-up by our introduction and a short brief about our previous meet-ups and our aim. And after our introduction, we invite our wonderful Attendees to unmute themselves and tell us about them.

1595541453894.jpg

After Introduction we started our Presentation, in this presentation we included Reviews and Photos by some dedicated Local Guides who are doing great work in Bangladesh for Accessibility.

We would like to say Special thanks to our senior mentor and friend @PavelSarwar and wonderful local guides  @SolaimanHossain @Mak5  @Saiyen  @MukulR  @ShakilAK  @MS_Pathan @AhmadullahBD and all other friends who join, Participate and share their precious Knowledge in this awesome meet-up.

Presentation for Accessible Bangladesh 🇧🇩  Virtual Meet-up

After Presentation, we invite our friends from Bangladesh to tell us about the problems and their possible solutions to Accessibility issues in Bangladesh which we can improve by our contributions to Google maps.

Pavel Sarwar bhai, who is one of the senior Local Guides discussed briefly that why our Contributions on Google maps are important for people with different abilities, and how we can improve our Contributions for Google maps. Further he spoke in Bangla as well, and discussed the situation of Accessibility in Bangladesh and gave some great tips to us.

Solaiman Hussain who is very active and dedicated Local Guide from Bangladesh show a small presentation and spoke about tips for Accessibility Walks which he did before Lockdown.

Makul Rehman, another fantastic Local Guide gave us a short brief by his presentation and discussed about possible solution for Accessibility in Bangladesh.

Muhammad Ali Khan told us about his experience when he covered many places during his visit and found there were no Accessibility options there for the people with different abilities and than he discussed with the owner of a business and requested them that they should have Ramp for wheelchairs.

"For Us (Jane Burunina and Me) it was a great meet-up, in which we meet some great people who have something in thier heart to do for the people with different abilities, by their Contributions on Google maps, by their accessibility Walks and Meet-ups and by their discussions to Business owners in their random visits to Places. They are really Gems who have passion for Accessibility."

A big Thanks to all Attendees who joined us with the aim of betterment for Accessibility in all over the world.

Ahmad Ullah (Bangladesh)

Anil Singh (India)

Anshuk Mitra (India)

Bilal Shaikh (Pakistan)

Kishore Mali (India)

Maaz Ahmed (Pakistan)

MD Sayein Azad (Bangladesh)

Mr. Pal (Bangladesh)

MS Pathan (Bangladesh)

Muhammad Ali Khan (Bangladesh)

Mukul Rehman (Bangladesh)

Pavel Sarwar (Bangladesh)

Raju Royal (India)

Raj Patel (India)

Rosy Kohli (India)

Ravindu Samarasinghe (Srilanka)

Shakil Akhter Khan (Bangladesh)

Solaiman Hossain (Bangladesh)

Tejal Chhaya (India)

Tejas Jani (Bangladesh)

You can check some beautiful moments of Accessible Bangladesh Meet-up my this Photo Album and this 👇 Visual Recap.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Dhaka, Bangladesh
32 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: {Recap} ♿ Accessible Bangladesh 🇧🇩 - A Virtual Meet-Up

Thanks to our friends who Joined us in this Accessibility meet-up series and especially in Accessible Bangladesh 🇧🇩 Virtual Meet-Up.

@Anil6969, @Tejal @AnshukMitra 

@RosyKohli @ravindus @Bilal_shaikh 

@rajuroyal 

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 7

Also thanks to you for arranging such an accessibility meet-up.

Level 8

Thank you @KashifMisidia for writing a great recap. It makes me happy to see me in that recap. Yes, we should do something for the disabilities. Thanks again who joined and sharing their thoughts. 

Mohammad Ali Khan
From Bangladesh .
Level 8

@KashifMisidia 

My pleasure bhai we are learning many things about accessibility from you and  @JaneBurunina  thank you so much

Regards Tejal

Level 9

It was a nice meet-up on accessibility @KashifMisidia Bhai. I am very much inspired by it to arrange a second part of this meet-up and I hope that you and @JaneBurunina will try to join me. Thanks for arranging this nice mee-tup. Regards. 

Level 8

It was another great venture of our unstoppable Accessible Karchchi Express @KashifMisidia and lovely @JaneBurunina .

Great stuff both of you and it was a wonderful educational session for everyone.  

Cheers...!!!

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @MS_Pathan for joining us and for sharing your great views.

Shukriya 🙏

Connect Moderator

Yes @Mak5 you are right, if everyone of us can give their best efforts for Accessibility  in our countries, we can create a big impact and awareness for this issue.

Thanks for joining us Bhai.

Shukriya 🙏

Level 9

Yet another milestone crossed by @KashifMisidia and @JaneBurunina duo. Well done. Keep doing it this way, the way with same passion, reasons and vigor and courage. The same way with same aim and ambition. 

People will remember you, perhaps even if public don't remember you or recognize you, you'll be the soul receivers of their prayers.