HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Recap] AIR LIVE 2019 TOKYO

[Recap] AIR LIVE 2019 TOKYO This photo was taken by @love_ikoma_toyo[Recap] AIR LIVE 2019 TOKYO This photo was taken by @love_ikoma_toyo

After the Connect Live 2019 Tokyo, we gathered for attending to this meet-up, AIR LIVE 2019 TOKYO. Some of the non-attendees of the Connect Live 2019 Tokyo also attended to this meet-up, and thus we enjoyed a great time together.

Everyone has unique careers, hobbies, and features as a local guide. Talking with them is so impressive for each other.

A meet-up like this is very interesting and a good opportunity to know each other better. I want to hold similar meet-ups from now on in Japan.

If the schedule will match for you, please join us.

Thank you for all the attendees!!

@FumiS @canis820 @Anonymous @カグア @あゆち @Cozy @ken_jp @YasumiKikuchi @AYAKA @Michaelusami and some more attendees. 

[Japanese] AIR LIVE 2019 TOKYO のまとめ

コネクトライブ東京のあとは有志で集まった交流会、AIR LIVEを開催しました。こちらにはコネクトライブ東京には参加できなかった方々も多数駆けつけていただき、とても楽しい時間を過ごすことができました。

皆さんそれぞれがとてもユニークな経歴や趣味を持った方々で、ローカルガイドとしての活動にも様々な特徴がありました。このような集まりはとても楽しく、お互いをよりよく知る機会になりますね。今後も継続して開催できたらと思っていますので、みなさんもタイミングが合えばぜひ気軽にご参加ください。

日本、東京都港区六本木2丁目3−7 PizzANiA
22 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: [Recap] AIR LIVE 2019 TOKYO

@HiroyukiTakisawa キャプテン、おつかれさまでした!

また、お会いしましょう。

You are GOAT.

Toyo

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa Thank you for sharing this recap with us. When I read your meet up post, I wondered why you chose to meet at night time. I didn't recall the date of Connect Live Tokyo. Now I know the reason. I just checked out your shared album, nice photos from both events, good job.

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous さん

いろいろとありがとうございました!またぜひよろしくお願いします:-)

Hi, @Ant_Bad_Yogi

Yes, that's right! Please enjoy the photos.

And I'm preparing the report of CL Tokyo as well. Stay tuned!

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん

みなさん!お疲れ様でした!  

素敵な企画をありがとうございます😊

みなさんに会えたことが感激です。

それにしても、レベル10が大勢いた事で

つぎのレベル解放を、期待してます。

引き継ぎよろしくお願いします。

Level 10

happy to see few known face in this meetup @HiroyukiTakisawa  . thanks brother for share with us awesome meetup 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

@ken_jp さん

ご参加いただきありがとうございました。とても楽しかったですね!またやりましょう。

日本には熱心で高レベルのローカルガイドがたくさんいますので、その貢献に応えるられるような仕組みが導入されると良いですね。

Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro, @MahabubMunna !

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa  Waw, pasti menyenangkan bisa bertemu dengan kalian dan belajar lebih banyak tentang tadisi dan budaya Jepang.
Terima kasih sudah berbagi recap keren ini.

Level 8

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa thanks for sharing very good recap. All the best