KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Reasons Why I Love Being a Google Local Guide

Hola @KarenVChin, tu post presentacion para el CL2018, es simplemente hermoso, 🙂, las Fotos que más me gustan son la primera y la última, la primera porque espero que podamos colocar cuatro manos 🤚 en ese cartel para Octubre ‘18, y la ultima porque es casi de película 🎥 sus lentes de sol me dieron ganas por tomar fotos 📸 a los reflejos que producen al ser espejados.👍😀

saludos Farid.

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin amazing post. Hope to see you there.

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin

That's one of the best post about introduce Local Guides.

Thank you for sharing @KarenVChin.

I hope to see you soon.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

@KarenVChin, Nice post and would love to meet you again. Wish you all the best!!!

Level 8

Wow it's amazing that you can manage your time well. Raising your twin kids and also active in this community. I was so impressed with what you have done so far.

Good luck, hope i can meet you and learn from you :)))

Warm Regards from Indonesia ❤️

Level 9

Yey @KarenVChin I hope we go this year too 😃  

And I will bring a lot of presents from here hahaha 

Level 6

Hi! What an encouraging post! I am new here and I am still getting the hack of being a local guide but reading posts like this make me want to do more!
You are an inspiration. 🙂 To learn and to be encouraged, that's why I am here in this community. And so far, I am very very encouraged and indeed learning a lot. Thanks!
And keep up the good work!

Level 9

Great post @KarenVChin Love your photos. 

Wish you the very best. Hoping to meet you in October. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 10

@KarenVChin Connect Live 2018 will no be complete without all the great moderators of Connect. All the best in the application. Hope to get the chance to meet all of you again if I am selected this year. More bay and bridge photos, and more boomerangs.. 🙂

Level 10

@KarenVChin This is epic. Thanks for sharing.