Saurabh_Narang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re my last Super moon post

Hey @IrrPavlova this is re my last post on super moon which you @@ you just removed. Please note that it is 100% my original work. Also, same thing happenned earlier as @RadieN @ removed it by mistake. This is not appreciated at all as it has happened twice. I would suggest that you must consult the LG before assuming all by yourself as a lot of our hard work and time goes out! Please put it back. Thanks!

Stay Crazy
Saurabh Narang
Sikkim, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Friday Favorites: Valentine’s Day in Japan, Kumbh Mela, and more

@MashaPS You're really kind with your words 🙂 Thank you!

Can you please look into my last post? It seems there is some confusion with G moderators regarding the originality of my post. Sorry to bring you in but it has been more than 12 hours that I haven't received any reply and it's getting very disheartening for me! Happy to share EXIF data of the photo to prove it's mine.

Many Thanks

S

Stay Crazy
Saurabh Narang
Connect Moderator

Re: Re my last Super moon post

@Saurabh_Narang  posts can be removed for many reasons, not just plagiarism - the most common cause is off topic posts. The Googler who archives it will post a comment just before doing that explaining why they are doing it. Super Moon is not a topic suitable for Connect. Please refer to the Topics that are suitable for Connect.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: Friday Favorites: Valentine’s Day in Japan, Kumbh Mela, and more

Hi @Saurabh_Narang,

Thank you.

Thanks for flagging this. I'll look in to it and take any necessary actions.

Please note that I'll merge this post to a thread you've recently started as they represent same topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Re my last Super moon post

@PaulPavlinovich  thanks for your reply Paul. Yes, I do get the reason and G considered it a case of plagiarism. Anyway,  they dug deeper and found it original and all sorted now and the post is live again 🙂 

Cheers

S

Stay Crazy
Saurabh Narang