TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP & ♿] "Memories of Surat Mega Meet-up" hosted by @Tejal & Conducted by S

Hello dear fellow LG @JadavBhai ,

You are most welcome...

Hope to meet you in the future...

Wish you all the best for your Civil Services exam...

👍🌹🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Re: [RECAP & ♿] "Memories of Surat Mega Meet-up" hosted by @Tejal & Conducted by S

Thank you

Definitely we meet as soon as possible 

Level 8

It was a Amazing meet-up

Unforgettable experience with uh guys 

@TravellerG @NareshDarji & other All

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @JadavBhai ,

Thanks for your kind response - yes, we had a great time as explained by one of our lead organisers @Rushabh_Sindhav !

Gentle suggestion 

If you don't TAG, the other LG won't get any "Notification" that you have responded to.

How to TAG: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Hope this will behave helpful to you. 

🤝🌹

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Once again, in the name of almighty, from the bottom of my heart, 8 thank you (of course, your parents also) for the exclusive support I received in Surat...it was simply amazing!.

Dear @Rushabh_Sindhav ...

Thank you also for your kind words and valuable support.

Hope you will visit Bangalore thinking us a chance to look after you all.

Most sincerely with a lot of love.

Regards with prayers

God bless you.

🙏🌹🙌