TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: [RECAP & ♿] "Memories of Surat Mega Meet-up" hosted by @Tejal & Conducted by S

@TravellerG amazing meet-up, create and stored lots of memories with you all and gather lots of information about diamond, textile industry and our haritage surat old fort, 

Love the day spent with you all ❤️

instagram logo download computer neon instagram icons image

new youtube logo, icon update youtube issue fortawesome font

Level 10

Re: [RECAP & ♿] "Memories of Surat Mega Meet-up" hosted by @Tejal & Conducted by S

So kind of you, please... @Ptrivedi 

I was very happy to be a part of this Grand Event... 

Amazing spirit from all Gujarat Local Guides... 🤝❤️🙏

Thanks 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind words and valuable support, dear @HinalLad

Honestly, it was a full day of ACTION AND SATISFACTION! 

Seriously, you missed a very golden opportunity.

Usually the Diamond Factories are not open to public...

We too missed you very much... 

Regards with greetings 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@TravellerG Thank you remembering me at the Surat Mega Meet....it means a lot!

Level 10

Great! Dear Bhayani, 

You were one of the most active LGs of the group... We lived you a lot

... Also enjoyed your company, dear @bhayani_naitik...

I shall be adding some of your cute photos after my travel...

I'm waiting for posts from you...dear... And requesting you to kindly tag me in your future posts. Also, if you like a post, kindly try to tag your friends.

Thanks for your valuable companionship and response.

🤝❤️👍

Level 10

So sorry that we could not talk for long, @KashifMisidia!

We too are eagerly looking to meet you in person - we all love you so much.

Your kind words are really inspiring for all of us - thanks. 

Level 10

Equally, your presence was very vital, @NareshDarji.

I always feel very happy to meet you... You are an extremely pleasant and supporting person.

Thanks for your kind words and valuable support - I thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip to Surat.

Next hope to. Meet you in Bangalore, please plan a trip. 

Most sincerely 

Level 10

"... Really well planned and executed meet up...."

Yes, you are absolutely right, @RosyKohli Ji...

Also, your and your friends added to the enjoyment of the meetup - thank you all very much.

Humbly request you to kindly convey my best wishes and greetings to your friends, please.

Thanks also for your valuable companionship and response. 

🙏

Level 10

Wow, what heart touching response, my dear @ModNomad - I admire your command over English. Your Devine TALENTS deserve much more acceptance and popularity...

Firstly, your poems are amazing... Congratulations!

Of course, you are a very well accomplished mouth organ player, also in our Community... 

Thank you very much for your kind words and valuable support... I too enjoyed your Stay with me - thanks for accepting my invitation and joining me.

Hope to meet you again... 

Sincerely... 

🙏

Level 10

Ohh... Thank you so much for your kind words and sincere supports, always...my very dear @Tushar_Suradkar

Your motivation and guidance have helped a number of LGs, including me - thanks a lot, once again. 

Of course, my 5 days in Surat were very enjoyable and helpful. The meetup was a full day of ACTION AND SATISFACTION! 

Sincerely 

🙏