Javi2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Question about attending with someone else

Hi My Name it's Javier Pomponio..I'm part of the Google Local Guide Program ..I'm attending to the next Event meet up .. Saturday 23..to the Google Office..in B's.As. My Question it's if I can Bring my Girlfriend with me?.. Thanks so much

Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Question about attending with someone else

@Javi2 ud es de Buenos Aires?  Que bueno!  Vivia en Argentina por casi dos años!  Si todos estan invitados a este eventos, y ella esta invitado a ayudar tambien!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Connect Moderator

Hola @Javi2 Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Of course your girlfriend can attend the MeetUp, it is a wonderful opportunity for her to became a Local Guides, and to learn "on the field" how a Local Guide operate.

I love Buenos Aires, I have been working there (well, in Merlo) for one and a half year. Why don't you share some photo of B.A. with us?

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Level 9

Hi Ernest. Thanks so much for your support..I'm so excited..to be part of this Program..and will enjoy it for sure..and will follow all yours Advises..we keep in touch*

@ErmesT wrote:

Of course your girlfriend can attend the MeetUp, it is a wonderful opportunity for her to became a Local Guides, and to learn "on the field" how a Local Guide operate.

I love Buenos Aires, I have been working there (well, in Merlo) for one and a half year. Why don't you share some photo of B.A. with us?

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

@ErmesT wrote:

Level 9

Hola Somsenater..Placer conocerlo..si soy de Buenos Aires. .Nacido en Capital Federal .apenas casi 2 Meses llegado de EE.UU.  estuve viviendo por 15 años.estoy re Contento..con my Familia..y Feliz de ser parte de este Program de Google.cuenta conmigo para lo que necesite.  Desde ya Muchas Gracias