Adriandm's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Que premio recibes al llegar a 1000 kudos?

Hola ¿Alguien sabe la importancia de recibir muchos Kudos? veo en el foro personas que se sienten orgullosas de llegar a 1000 kudos.... kudos.png

México
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Que premio recibes al llegar a 1000 kudos?

Hi @Adriandm A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

At 1000 Kudos you will receive our congratulations, for publishing valuable contents

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Adriandm,

Kudos are a lightweight way to engage with your fellow Local Guides. They are a lot of different reasons why Local Guides give each other Kudos. Some use the kudo button when they agree with the author's post, others when they like the picture that a fellow guide had shared. Basically this is a way for acknowledge and support others great content.

I hope that made sense!

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Thanks a lot 😘