LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Photo of the Week: Sydney Opera House by Tina Reynolds (January 22, 2018)

Photo of the week: This itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny Sydney Opera House was achieved with a tilt shift lens by Local Guide Tina Reynolds.

Sydney Opera House by Tine ReynoldsSydney Opera House by Tine ReynoldsFollow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.  

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Photo of the Week: Sydney Opera House by Tina Reynolds (January 22, 2018)

@Justine2807 :)))))))))

very very nice photo @LuisRG  thanks for sharing :)))

Level 9

Level 9

@LuisRG where is the kudo button for your post ???

i can see just for my comments ??!!

Level 10

That's a very beautiful picture! I love how the tilt shift lens enhances the colour of the sky and the water.

I'd love to visit Australia one day 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Hey @santiagoirale look at this! I thought you could like this picture 🙂 What do you think?

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Well you are not wrong @ValeriaA_

That's a really cool shot and a beautiful place. Not a bad idea for our next trip 😉😉

Level 9

It's a fantastic view of Sydney Opera House. Image is very clear and colorful. It's really deserved for featuring @LuisRG. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@LuisRG Hello, I always wondered if a thread like this would arise, during my time as a local guide which is around 4 years I've never seen a photo come on this media platform, 

as you mentioned under

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

Id just like to share that I've uploaded lots of photos of Perth in various clear settings to my Google Maps profile for years and never seen one. but id like to show just a couple

would there be a reason? or

perth 1.jpg

f8378240-01.jpeg

perth 4.jpg

perth 3.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DavidTito,

I'm not an expert in photography, but I really like your photographs. They are truly amazing! The second one is my absolute favourite.

Thank you for sharing!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!