LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Photo of the Week: Cuevas de Artà (Balearic Islands) by Vladimir Victor (January 8, 2018)

Photo of the week: Local Guide  Vladimir Victor made good use of the natural shape of Cuevas de Artà, in the Balearic Islands, by turning them into a natural frame for this photo.

Cuevas de Artà, by Vladimir VictorCuevas de Artà, by Vladimir Victor

Follow us on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for more great photography from Local Guides.

How do we select the Photo of the Week?

The Local Guides Photo of the Week is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection. Learn more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Keep sharing your beautiful photos on Google Maps and we'll tag you on our social channels if your photo is featured!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Cuevas de Artà, Canyamel, Spain
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photo of the Week: Cuevas de Artà (Balearic Islands) by Vladimir Victor (January 8, 2018)

Awesome picture. Amazing view... 

👌👌👌

Thanks for sharing with us @LuisRG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Photo of the Week: Cuevas de Artà (Balearic Islands) by Vladimir Victor (January 8, 2018)

Level 9

Bring it on @LuisRG 😁

2018 will be wonderful year and this is just the beginning 😊

Wonderful photo many many thanks to Vladimir 😉

@AkmalB @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @MiaMaria @Osaka78forTRUMP 🙂

Level 9

I love this picture! Its so wonderful!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

Beautiful photo ,some where in the dream land.

Thanks @OSAMA for mention me 

Level 10

Aren't you thinking of sailing in that boat @OSAMA?

Picture is of course very lovely.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks everybody for your comments. I love to see how much some of you love photography and reading your comments every week is heart-warming 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.