Re: One Glorious Year of Local Guides Connect

@Briggs

Marvellous journey...

Keep it up!

Level 10

Level 6

This is awesome! Ive been Local guide without even knowing. I just genuinely love documenting my experiences. I cannot wait to see where things go.

Connect Moderator

@Briggs You writing are so detailed and i enjoy your writing coz i can learn many ideas from your post ,...

Keep writing ..

Happy Guiding !!!   

Level 6

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Manymanymany thanks!!!

Level 10

Wow! Amazing post brother @Briggs best wishes for Connect Live 2018.

Level 10

G'day @Briggs

It is so wonderful to see you featured on the Local Guides Connect Home page feature articles. And deservedly so.

All your work here has exceptional flaire! A true-blue Aussie champion! Your kindness and loyalty is beyond infinity with your always welcoming and warm smile and your kind heart. We know we can count on you to come through every time! 

Thanks just for being you. Your witty charismatic charming savoirefaire attitude, with caring and helpfulness in all circumstances. It is an honour to be your friend. I am so very thankful to Google Maps Local Guides Connect for introducing me to you! And introducing us to so many people just like you, yet everyone with their own individual shine! Shine on Local Guides Connect living legends! Your shine is so bright it lights up this gorgeous, glorious world of ours! 

There is an amazing leader in you who reaches out subconciously, with out even knowing it you drive others and your aspiration to achieve and improve is an inspiration. I remember when we met. It was on the excellent Local Guides photo walk for us to learn to limit, focus and improve your Google Maps photos standard and reach another level on the first ever @PaulPavlinovich  Annual 36 photo walk in Sydney Australia. That day you told me you were determined to reach Level 5 in next to no time, Level 5 being the highest you could get to. 

You talked of walking the distances you talked of amazed me. You wanted to map the city with reviews and information updates everywhere you went.

You talked of The Sydney Conquest. I was extremely impressed. 

We are very lucky to be a part of this ever growing changing inspirational motivational community that is filled with so many talented, skilled, caring, kind, helpful, happy people from nations all around the world, who will do anything and go above and beyond to make a difference and help others in doing so.

You are one of the many outstanding people who lives this excellent Google Maps Local Guides community with an undying passion

You will always keep shining diamond! 

Thank you again for all your support and kindness

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Amazing journey my brother @Briggs 

Only one year 😮that looks like ýears of contribution 😀

Much respect and inspiring on what you have achieved 

May the Google gods continue to bless you with continuous inspiration

Level 7