Ahmedalifilms's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

On the go.

Hello!

I am a filmmaker, photographer and a traveler who travels around the world and shares the experience, travel advice and adventures as a Local Guide on Google Maps. I love to share my knowledge through reviews with people on social media as it may benefit them when they visit a new spot or place, eat-out or just have some fun exploring a new place. As a Local Guide, my aim is to always be more authentic and spontaneous about the whole experience as it best describes my feelings, thoughts and emotions that I have embarked on my travel story.

I try to capture photographs that are a fresh and interesting outlook on the place, I try not to take the same repetitive shots that people may have seen by other contributors. I am very considerate about the lighting conditions, composition and angles as that along with the reviews will inspire people to go off their feet, exploring and adventuring.When I review a place, I tend to give constructive insights into it, be it good or bad while also highlighting multiple aspects of the place as it may help readers take informed decisions. I have been traveling back and forth from Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore and Malaysia and have tried halal food and burgers all over.Hammad International Airport , Doha QatarHammad International Airport , Doha QatarKampung Baru , KL , MalaysiaKampung Baru , KL , MalaysiaEmpress Market Saddar , Karachi , PakistanEmpress Market Saddar , Karachi , PakistanMarina bay sands,Singapore.Marina bay sands,Singapore.

I have always been in love with beaches, the breezy air and toes in sand. Beaches are not only places to relax on, and take a quick dip but also a place where I have made memories with my close friends and family.

T: Batu Ferringhi ,Penang MalaysiaT: Batu Ferringhi ,Penang Malaysia

M:Hawksbay ,Karachi PakistanM:Hawksbay ,Karachi Pakistan

B:Sentona Island , SingaporeB:Sentona Island , Singapore

I love learning about different religions and cultures. It makes me think how we as humans have much more in common that we all share rather than the differences that set us apart. It makes me think of oneness of all and diversity that coexists.  

ke lok si temple penangke lok si temple penangSultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque  , Shah Alam , MalaysiaSultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque , Shah Alam , MalaysiaSultan Masjid , SingaporeSultan Masjid , SingaporeBahria Town , Karachi PakistanBahria Town , Karachi PakistanPenang,MalaysiaPenang,MalaysiaSri Srinivasa Permumal Temple SingaporeSri Srinivasa Permumal Temple SingaporeAbove picture of "Sri Srinivasa Permumal Temple Singapore" is my most viewed (58,334 view) picture as LG contribution Melaka,MalaysiaMelaka,MalaysiaPutrajaya,MalaysiaPutrajaya,Malaysia

I am passionate about going to new places, experiencing new cultures and meeting new people. I aim to inspire family, friends and lovers to step out of their busy lives, moment by moment, hit the road and see all that the world has to offer as this is their chance to eat, travel and live life to the fullest. As a local guide, I try my best to give quick reviews to find quick getaways, food and nightlife, best places to stay, lifestyle and culture, local fun and adventure through videos, photography, fact checks, suggestions and reviews.2104-2019-0815058273140586705303.jpegIMG-20181104-WA0011.jpg2104-2019-0859429273064957045818.jpeg

AHMED ALI
Malaysia
6 comments
Level 8

Re: On the go.

@Ahmedalifilms What an inspiring write up!

Ask me about IPOH | Blog | Instagram | Facebook
Level 7

Brilliant sharing and beneficial info. love the places you share and will include in my 'bucket of places to visit' god willing. Keep up the excellent work!!

Level 9

Thanks for sharing your story brother @Ahmedalifilms 

Level 8

Awesome bro 😍

Great traveler!

Level 10

Hi @Ahmedalifilms 

That's great to know more about you brother,we are local guides and always Traveller,

Best regards

Level 8

Thankyou everyone 🙂

AHMED ALI