Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No contribute points

This content has been removed.
5 comments
Level 9

Re: No contribute points

@Anonymous , I am very sure your points were added but you weren't given the notification

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out and for taking you time to contribute on Google Maps.

Your points are being calculated depending on your contributions. Please check this article to see how many points you have to get for your different contributions. The points may take 24 hours to update.

Please let us know if the number of points has changed after this time frame.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 10

@Anonymous  Different contribution types takes different time duration to be awarded points. I just tested.

When I upload an approved photo, and answer questions about a place, points are updated almost within the minute.

When I do an edit which is approved, it may take 24 hours or even more to reflect on the points or the contribution numbers.

I am just sharing what I am seeing, and can't explain why it is as is, I am sure Google as reasons to have it like this.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Can you please attach screenshots and add links to the locations you've added on Google Maps, so we can have a better view? For some locations it takes longer time to be approved and there are certain places that cannot be added on Google Maps. Can you please also check the status of your edits in the contributions tab?

Thanks @StephenAbraham for your comments and heads-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!