hoyer3333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

New badges

@VBenedict I got my badges back on Friday or Saturday morning. Whenever I posted that they were back.

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: New badges

@hoyer3333@VBenedict

I've merged your conversation in one thread. Please keep the conversation in here, do not create new post because it become useles and unreadable for others.

If there are more post that need to be merged please let me know

Thanks for your attention

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 6

New badges

@VBenedict. I  can't see them publicly, unless I click on myself in a review, which will then take the user to my profile page, and the user can then see all my profile info that i see from opening my contributions icon. Realize I do access Maps except through mobile apps. So I have no idea what computer users are seeing

Level 6

New badges

@VBenedict. I got the badges back Saturday morning

Level 8

Yes. That is exactly what I did... but not yet.

Level 6

Go out of your contributions icon to just maps. Call up a place you know that you have a review of. Scroll down find your review, then click on yourself. It should take you to your profile page and it should look just like you entered from the contributions side. I doubt, most regular maps user will get this in depth. But who knows? And I forgot to ask your an Android user?

Connect Moderator
Solution

@hoyer3333@VBenedict

I've merged your conversation in one thread. Please keep the conversation in here, do not create new post because it become useles and unreadable for others.

If there are more post that need to be merged please let me know

Thanks for your attention

Ermes