ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Need Help? - Help Us to Help You

@ErmesT  well detailed my friend... I think it will help us a lot... thanks for sharing useful content all the time... 😀

Connect Moderator

Hi @ErmesT,

super detailed and helpful post, you grabbed all main points of help in one clear and well written pocket guide. Thank you for it.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

This is awesomely great post.

One thing that is undisputed here on connect is the way we go any length to help each other...

Thanks for putting this @ErmesT 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thank you @ErmesT .

It helps to figure out of being a Local Guides.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your feedback @Anonymous 

BTW, please note that Local Guides is a program for individuals, and your user name in Connect seems to be a business name.

Of course business owner are welcome to be, as individuals, Local Guides, but they must keep the Local Guide activity separate from their business, to respect the program rules: Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions "Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program"

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @marcorp 

Let say that most of the answer that are given in Connect, were already given several times.

Trying a most efficient way to get an answer will help the community to be concentrated in contents, even if we are all very happy to help 🙂

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Oh no, THANK YOU @BudiFXW 

As you are a real influencer in the Indonesian Community, my hope is that this post can help many to know how to communicate an issue, and how to search for a solution in Local Guides Connect and in the Local Guides Rules end help pages