Agnibha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Nature Treasure

Be amazed Be stunnedBe amazed Be stunned

A place worth visiting. So soothing weather. Spend some quality time with Mother Nature. 

@gnibha
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nature Treasure

Hi @Agnibha

Welcome to Connect

Thanks for sharing this post. Can you please add a bit more details to it ?

Sharing more information and images to the post that you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read it. In -Share your Photos and discoveries  you can learn a lot of great tips on how you can make your posts even more engaging.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

hey @Agnibha andaman island in my future travel list . can you tell me where his location in his island

Mahabub Hasan
Level 6

hello @MahabubMunna

this is an island in the Andamans.  I forget the island name. I'm very bad at remembering names😂😂. But you can find all the details about Andaman in Google. Not so far from Andaman, that's all i can remember now. You won't be disappointed i can assure you. 

@gnibha