Level 8

Betreff: Beautiful Butterflies 🦋🦋

Means a lot 🙌🙏♥️

Thankyou so much ma'am 🧿❣️

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Hello, @rogvevepla 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Thank you for your wonderful introduction on Local Guides Connect, and it's fascinating to learn about your love for exploring and sharing your experiences as a local guide.
Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 7

GAME TIME

Home of the PACERS wins of the last three ABA 🏆 championships.   In search of the next one here in the 2024 season.

Connect Moderator

Re: GAME TIME

Hello @HiTeckniq                   

Let me share with you that Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss TravelPhotographyFood and Drinks, and many other topics.

The following articles will help you make your experience more enjoyable on Connect. 

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Moreover, I'm merging your post in our monthly Introduce Yourself - May 2024 section where you can know others and talk about yourself.

All the best 👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Hello 👋🤩

IMG_20231022_074827.jpg

IMG_20231005_064636.jpg

IMG_20231205_080112~3.jpg

  

IMG_20231206_054549~2.jpg

• Why am I restless without you? Why are you the only one I need? The illusion is not so beautiful... you are really beautiful😊😊😊🤩
Level 8

Re: Hello 👋🤩

@shobhityadav_8318 la tercera foto es fabulosa!

Level 9

Betreff: Hello 👋🤩

@shobhityadav_8318 

Wunderschöne Blüten Bilder 👍😍

Level 7

His Highness

17155965991791952792656487593730.jpg

ಬಿಸಿಲ ಬೇಗೆಯಿಂದ ಬಸವಳಿದು  ಬರುವ ಪಕ್ಷಿ ಸಂಕುಲಕ್ಕೆ  ಮೈ ಮನ  ತಂಪಾಗಲು ಕಲ್ಪಿಸಿದ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ ಯನ್ನೇ ಬಂಡವಾಳ ವಾಗಿಸಿ ತನ್ನ  ಬೇಳೆ ಬೇಯಿಸಿ ಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಬೇಟೆಗಿಳಿದ  ಈ  ಮಾರ್ಜಾಲ ವನ್ನು ಗದರಿಸಿದಾಗ  ನನ್ನನ್ನೇ ದುರುಗುಟ್ಟುವ  ಪರಿ...

ಯಾವ ರಾಜಕಾರಣಿ ಗೂ  ಕಮ್ಮಿಯಿಲ್ಲವೆಂಬಂತೆ ಸ್ವಾರ್ಥ ಜೀವನ ಕ್ಕೇ ಜೋತು ಬೀಳುವ ಮುನ್ನ ಜೊತೆಯಾಗಿಸಿಕೊಂಡೆ.

Level 8

Re: His Highness

🤣So Cute.

Level 6

Introducing Myself

Hi Everyone, I am Saiki, a gaming enthusiast based in Dubai. While I'm not a professional gamer, I find immense joy in diving into virtual worlds and exploring new gaming experiences.

Beyond the screen, I'm also an avid skydiver, finding exhilaration in the freedom of the open skies. It's not just about the adrenaline rush; it's about embracing the moment and feeling alive with each leap from the plane.

While many dream of traveling the world, I find my bliss in savoring each moment, whether it's through gaming adventures or skydiving thrills. I believe in living life sip by sip, relishing every experience to its fullest.

Dubai is not just my current location; it's also my playground for both gaming escapades and skydiving adventures. The vibrant cityscape provides the perfect backdrop for my diverse passions.

Whether I'm battling foes in virtual realms or soaring through the clouds, I approach life with a sense of curiosity, enthusiasm, and a thirst for unforgettable experiences.