Rahul001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM MEETUP

november 2022 local guide trivandrum meetup poster.november 2022 local guide trivandrum meetup poster.

NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM MEETUP is going to flag of on 6th of November, 2022. MEETUP WILL TAKE PLACE AT KANAKAKUNU PALACE.

This meetup mostly focus on editing and photography which can be uploaded to Google Maps. But also Local Guides who attends can share their experiences of being in this local guide program.

TIME DURATION OF THE MEETUP : 1 - 1.5 HOURS

REQUIREMENTS : WEAR MASK AND BRING A MOBIBLE DEVICE

OPTIONAL : CAMERA DEVICE

GOOGLE FORM FOR RSVP : https://forms.gle/LFSXXamDxBMKBq3S6

Image used for the poster of this meetup was taken by @syedshiyazmirza on last meetup at chalai market of trivandrum, kerala. 

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM MEETUP

Hi @Rahul001 

I want to inform you that I just released your post from spam quarantine. Our filter is working to protect the community and you from unwanted content, but sometimes it can be triggered by something and remove a legitimate post.

Moderators are patrolling the quarantine to release the good post so, if your post has been rejected, don't post it again. Simply tag a moderator (check here and here). For more information you can read: Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Good luck fro your meet-up

Ermes

Level 6

Re: Wow, I'm attending!

Yayyyy! Excited 🙂

Level 8

I am also joining the Meet Up

Melkias Fernando
Level 8

16677092975041097483968345600762.jpg

 With Rahul001,at Trivandrum Kannakkunnu Palace 

Melkias Fernando
Level 6

Awesomee! How did it go???

I couldn't join due to another appointment, I missed it so much! I'll definitely join for the next one ❤️

Tell us more about the meet up :))