cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: My summary of LG (Max Walsh)

Great story @MaxWalsh

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

hahaha, it was also a pleasure to meet you friend! I hope to see you again !! And that the Argentina team wins the world cup !!! With Messi @HeyJoe

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Level 10

I also expect the same! A big hug @HiroyukiTakisawa

Level 10

Thank you very much @MuhannadK, it is also a pleasure to have you as a friend

Level 9

Hola @MaxWalsh!!!!

A really nice summary. I have enjoyed your story.

You are really lucky with your work, travelling around the world. Here in connect, you have shown us really incredible photos of your trips 😄.

The same happened to me when I received the mail, some tears drop and I called my family 😊. It´s an special emotion.

It was really nice to have met you at the LGSummit17, shared nice moments and could speak in spanish with you 😉.

Good luck!!!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thank you very much for your words @Julien44 I am far from being a star hahaha I simply share my experience and show everyone that it can be reached.

Connect Moderator

Great Connect Live intro @MaxWalsh! Thanks for tagging me. I've always wondered how you were able to travel so much around the world (Jealous!!). Now, I know! 

I wish you much luck with your application! 

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Hello @AlejandraMaria Yes, I am very fortunate for my work and my profession. I send you a great greeting from Argentina.

Level 10

Hahaha @KarenVChin was not a millionaire (I hope) It is a great advantage that we have the employees of airlines. Travel free or paying 10% of the ticket

Connect Moderator

@MaxWalsh muy lindo post, tuviste muy buenas experiencias siendo un Local Guide 🙂

Tus contribuciones siempre son de muy buena calidad, espero que las sigas mostrando en más posts sobre tus viajes y nos puedas contar muchas más experiencias alrededor del mundo en Connect.

Mucha suerte!