Ankita13's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My obsession

Hi Guys!

Happy to connect with you all. I am from the most diverse country, India and am as diverse myself, moving around different parts of the country and being related to very different people.

My husband and I are very competitive when it comes to putting out content on Google maps and are always trying to outshine each other. But what we both share is the passion to travel, discover and share.

Hope to be more inspired by you all and connect as travellers. 

Maybe, meet you all soon too 😊

India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My obsession

Hi @Ankita13 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Re: My obsession

Love the part where it gets competitive between you and your husband, @Ankita13 — we all hope it's healthy competition 😛 Welcome! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.