MortenCopenhagen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Missing Contributions Edits on Google Maps

hi @Globe_trotter_Ish 

yes we hope that google team can find a solution for this issue soon .

best wishes

Connect Moderator

@MortenCopenhagen I have done I guess somewhere around 200 edits and most of them are in 'Pending Approval' state , not sure why because I have done these edits by standing in front of the stores and taken pictures ! But now that I cant see edits, I am just waiting to see the list so that I dont do the same edits again as I have forgotton now which I did and which I didnt ! Hoping to get this issue resolved soon !

@NABILazeez Yes, lets hope that this issue gets resolved ASAP ! Thanks !

Thanks ! In case you wish to reach out, kindly send a private message on Connect. Feel free to tag on interesting posts by adding  '@' before my Connect profile id : globe_trotter_ish and I will respond as soon as I can !

Connect Moderator |  Guiding Star 2020 |  Guiding Star 2022Meet-up ChampionAccessibility Champion

Read Accessibility awareness posts here  | Accessible life - Google Earth projectInclusion and diversity series  | #GoGreenWithMaps series

My Instagram profile 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello everyone,

Our teams let us know that the issue was resolved, can you please reach back and let us know if you are still unable to see your edits @MortenCopenhagen@JanVanHaver  @NABILazeez@Globe_trotter_Ish@SergeySud@MapWrangler ?

Thank you in advance!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Wuhu!  Yes!  My list of edits is not empty this morning. Much appreciated.

CHEERS

Morten

Please thank the team, @LilyanaZ 

Connect Moderator

Confirmed @LilyanaZ - please send a million words of thanks to the team!

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Відповідь: My list of edits is gone!

Нарешті!

Але, може б я краще й не бачив цих всіх автоматичних відхилень. 😀

Google Product Expert
Level 10

Hi @LilyanaZ 

Thanks for Google maps team, yes my last edits are showing correctly now .

Thank you so much for your follow-up

Screenshot_2020-09-10-10-48-51-461_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Best regards

Level 10

Wow! This is unbelievable. I have forgotten this feature on Google Maps after nearly 3 years of missing it and never tried to check again because it had no result. The edits list of @SamanS also had the same continuous issue but he checked it again and informed me about the availability of it.

😭I cry for joy. Can't believe it is simply accessible right now. Many thanks to the team. Thank you so much @LilyanaZ for letting us know and thanks to who helped to inform Google about this big issue.

But still another similar issue remained about missing check the facts and this will be really good if Google also solves this one before many users face it.

Anyway thanks a lot, a lot 🙏

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Re: My edits not shown at edits menu

Hi dear @LilyanaZ 

Hi to all good Local guides that we know each other in this topic

This is very good news for us that missed this feature, for me like @Amiran near 3 years.

Sometimes I would go to this tab and say maybe this series will come until tonight and I'm shocked and worried to scroll down the list. First I got a screenshot for this post and tell my friend Amiran and he said three times, Wow and he thought it just work for me until he checks his edit tab and saw this work for him too 😀

This is one of the awesome news this year in after Coronavirus tough situation.

I really appreciate the team effort to solve this problem.
Thank you so much @LilyanaZ 

With the best 🌺🌸

Level 10

Re: My list of edits is gone!

@LilyanaZ 

Hello Lilyana,

As others have mentioned, I confirm that for the first time in years I can again see my edits under "Your Contributions".

My thanks to all of the Googlers who picked this ball up and ran with it to the finish line.  And my thanks to the teams involved for their time, talent and energy in doing whatever was necessary to make this update.  Being able to see edits is an extremely valuable tool!

Thank you!