NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My journey as a Local Guide

Thank you so much @Julien44 for your words and wishes. I feel really proud to have friends like you and hope to meet all of you someday. 

Namaste, Niraj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @NirajBhusal for this lovely post.

U are a true fellow supporter of your community where u live and here on Connect 😁😁!!!

Good luck with application!!!

Level 9

@NirajBhusal, you are a reason behind such a vibrant Nepal Local Guides Communities. Your energy and passion has inspired all of us.

Wish you all the best, and excited for the coming days and scope of the contribution and impact to the society.

Connect Moderator

Nice post bro @NirajBhusal and best of luck for summit 2018. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you so much @Sarojdhakal. You are my mentor always who have inspired me a lot on m journey. Nepal Local Guides is our community and the credit goes to all of us. 

Level 8

Thank you so much @NareshDarji Bro for your wishes. Good Luck to you too. 

Level 9

Congrats bro 

Connect Moderator

Great post @NirajBhusal! It's great to see how many great experiences you've had as a Local Guide and how much you have contributed to this community so far. 

Good luck in your application! 

Level 8

Thank you so much @Jesi for your wishes. This is why we are proud to be a part of Local Guides family. 

Level 9

That was a great Journey so far @NirajBhusal. Wish you many more ahead.