asadjan80's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Little Story With Google Maps

My love story starts with Google and its applications a long time ago when I switched from iPhone to Android and from Hotmail to Gmail, and the minute I use Google since 2009 I consider myself the most "Die Hard Fan" of Google among my friends and family circle. Each application is worth to satisfaction, so easy to use and with tons of benefits, and the best thing is, that Google knows everything. I love it.

While my addiction and romance start with google map, when I moved to Islamabad (capital of Pakistan) in 2010 which was a completely new city for me, new people, new road, new markets and I was feeling so alien among all. Then Google map was my only and best source of direction, finding things around me, however, I felt that most places, markets, shops etc. were still not available on google map, so I started to add pictures, reviews, videos, Q&A on Google maps for the convenience of other peoples, who are looking for things and don’t suffer, the way I suffered at the beginning, I moved to Islamabad.

My work always taking me to different places, cities, and countries and so my love for Google map is compelling me to add more stuff online, so people can get timely and best useful information while visiting or living in a place.

I shall contribute to google map till the last breath because I love to help others who are stranded nowhere.

Islamabad, Pakistan
3 comments
Level 6

Re: My Little Story With Google Maps

Assalam Walaikum @asadjan80 It's sounds good that you had precious movements with Google while you are alone. We all have some stories with Google. But your love with Google is awesome.
Level 10

Hi @asadjan80,

Nice post. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Wishing you the same with LG connect 😉

See you

Jul

Level 9

Thank you Jul and Shaad, I deeply appreciated your comments, that's why I like to be in touch with Google and its community.