AvelManansala's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My Journey as a Local Guide - Level 10 (Philippines)

@ShahMdSultan you are very much welcome. Cheers!! #LetsGuide more!😄😃😎

Level 8

Thank you, Sir @AvelManansala for the invite! 😀 You're welcome, too! 😆 Been to GenSan a few times in the past, so many years ago... mostly because of work -  not much chance to see places around - except office and at times, hotels. Mostly those were day trips only, too! Hehe. I've heard so many good NEW places there so I'm really looking forward and of course, highlight will be meeting you and the rest of the GenSan local guides/bloggers. You're absolutely right, #letsguidemore for MINDANAO, Philippines. The BEST! Wooohooo!!! 😁 Have a nice  day, Sir! God bless! 

Level 7

I am so proud to be a protégé. You are such a wonderful human being who helps make this world a better place. Kudos!

Level 10

@ArielL that made me cry. Really, thank you for your kind inspiring words and for all your support. Awww. #LetsGuide more for the Philippines and SoCCSkSarGen! 🇵🇭

Level 3

Wow! Congrats sir Avel. You never fail to make us proud  ❤️

Level 10

Great achievement.

Congratulations @AvelManansala  

Level 10

@AvelManansala .. nice to read more about you Avel... hope to see you soon again there in SF or anywhere nearer to home. 🙂

Level 10

@Sudhi thank you. Yay! We are both Level 10!! Congratulations too! 🎉🎉🎉👍👍👍

Level 10

@StephenAbraham hey!! Terimah kaseh! Hope to see you soon, hopefully in KL with @Shirni

Level 8

@AvelManansala I really envy your community there in General Santos. I am a local guide level 7 now here in Bacolod City, I started last 2012. This year, I am being invited to the Local Guides Connect 2018. I am very excited to go Sir. Since you have been there twice, is there any advise you can give me? I would really appreciate it.